Christian Cage/TNA/WWE Updates and Discussions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If he wants to retire early, it means he doesn't have a love and passion for professional wrestling - for entertaining the fans. And if he doesn't have that, I don't give a fee fi fo fuck about him.

I meant after he's done with wrestling. He wouldn't have to become a road agent, or any shit like that.

xtremebadass

Can anyone answer me this question...is Christian in or out of TNA?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well all I know money or not if it came down to the company that put me over the top or the comapany that kept me in about the middle until the end of my run(yes he got a good push near the end but he didn't get pushed over the top) I would take the one who gave me the push over the top in to stardom.

So I mean really if he wants to go back to WWE then fine let him.But hopefully he remembers why he left in the first place.

Well all I know money or not if it came down to the company that put me over the top or the comapany that kept me in about the middle until the end of my run(yes he got a good push near the end but he didn't get pushed over the top) I would take the one who gave me the push over the top in to stardom.

So I mean really if he wants to go back to WWE then fine let him.But hopefully he remembers why he left in the first place.

You can't say you would do this and that, because it's not the situation you're in. You don't know what Cage's personal life is like, or how his family is or any of that shit. You can't try to put yourself in the position, because you have about as much clue as a doorknob as to what situation Cage is in.

Oh, and I love that you say Cage made him a superstar. Now let's think; how many people would know Cage due to his WWE run? And how many due to TNA? Right.

Add on the fact that TNA only pushed him because he came from WWE, and your reasoning is beyond moronic.

Travis40

BKB pretty much hit the nail on the head Blaze.

here's to hoping Christian goes back to the E

The A-man

Reaction score
TBHayley said:
I don't recall anywhere where he claims to want to retire early. It's just the fact of more money. It's just like any other sport or occupation. Usually the more money the person/company offers you, you will more than likely work there, unless of course you really don't like the way the other person operates, which was the case when he jumped to TNA in the first place. He obviously just thinks that his time has run it's course in TNA and wants a fresh start again in the E. And I'm sure the extra money from the E doesn't hurt things either.
BEST. POST. EVER. In fact, Christian stated in an interview the he was leaving for the sake of change and that he had no hard feeling towards the WWE.

Roxxy Laveau Fanboy said:
If he wants to retire early, it means he doesn't have a love and passion for professional wrestling - for entertaining the fans.[
Or if he retires it could mean that he's tired, too old, too beaten, bored, wants change, not popular, or any other reason. Geez man, don't be so shallow.

Rolling Stone said:
It's just like with The Rock, people bitch about him leaving for Hollywood and 'selling out' but really, he's given us hundreds of hours of entertainment, he owes us nothing.

Same thing I told Kaedon one time a good while back. I still believe he thinks The Rock sold out.....:frusty:

Great One

The Rock DID 'sellout' and so will Christian if he leaves. You can deny it and ride his cock as much as you want, but just because he 'says' something, doesn't mean it's held in stone as truth. Don't be so damn gullible, you actually believe he left WWE to go to TNA for change..? Rofl, that makes no sense whatsoever and isn't even arguable. But, it's arguable for his intentions to return to WWE. The fact is, none of us will truly know.

Moonlight Drive

I can't see how The Rock not continuing to wrestle means he sold out. He always wanted to do movies and it's his life. He's given us hundreds of hours of entertainment like I said, we should be grateful for that, and he doesn't owe us anything.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
It's true that Rock didn't sell out if he wanted to do movies all his life and just used wrestling to get his name out. We don't know if that really was his plan, but if it was, then he didn't sell out. But if that was his plan, it means he never truly had passion for the business. And therefore, fuck him. Up the ass. With a penis.

Same goes for Christian. If he sells out to WWE, fuck him. And if he's not technically selling out because he never planned on staying with TNA in the first place, fuck him. It's about passion for the business, dedication to the company and a desire to entertain your loyal fans. If he doesn't have that, to hell with him. Simple as that.

It's true that Rock didn't sell out if he wanted to do movies all his life and just used wrestling to get his name out. We don't know if that really was his plan, but if it was, then he didn't sell out. But if that was his plan, it means he never truly had passion for the business. And therefore, fuck him. Up the ass. With a penis.

Same goes for Christian. If he sells out to WWE, fuck him. And if he's not technically selling out because he never planned on staying with TNA in the first place, fuck him. It's about passion for the business, dedication to the company and a desire to entertain your loyal fans. If he doesn't have that, to hell with him. Simple as that.

Cage jumped across to TNA when they needed a main star. He was the one from WWE who wanted to go across there. Yet when Anglw and Booker found themselves out of a job, they came across and instantly went higher on the card than Cage. Did they leave WWE just for TNA? No. If TNA doesn't have the dedication to Cage, then why should Cage have the dedication to TNA?

Moonlight Drive

Because he must do what we want, he has entertained us for years, but he cannot do what is better for him! That's being selfish and greedy, how dare he do something to benefit himself instead of the company which has had him teaming with stale mid-carders while others cruise to the Main Event!

cmfunk

Reaction score
If Cage is a sell out..then Rick Flair is the biggest sell out of all time that man jump from NWA to WCW to WWF and made these jump like every year.

kingovkings

Reaction score
At the end of the day his contract is due to end it's up to him were he wants to go. He doesn't owe anyone anything. He has done his time(contract wise) in TNA and watched people jump ahead of him that TBH shouldn't have. Its a vicious circle, When he jumped to TNA he had WWE fans ranting coz he left. If he goes back to the E he is gonna have TNA fans ranting coz he left them. IMO as long as he is happy and entertaining people who the fuck cares were he is. If you like him you watch him what ever brand he is on.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
At the end of the day his contract is due to end it's up to him were he wants to go. He doesn't owe anyone anything. He has done his time(contract wise) in TNA and watched people jump ahead of him that TBH shouldn't have. Its a vicious circle, When he jumped to TNA he had WWE fans ranting coz he left. If he goes back to the E he is gonna have TNA fans ranting coz he left them. IMO as long as he is happy and entertaining people who the fuck cares were he is. If you like him you watch him what ever brand he is on.

Yeah unless he is on Smackdown where last I checked is on a channel not many people get.

I enjoy watching his matches because he puts on good matches if he goes to WWE right and ends up on SD then well I'm screwed until PPV's

now if he goes to WWE and is on Raw then I'll be watching still but probably longer then I usely do..

if he goes to ECW I might just start watching it.