Christian Cage/TNA/WWE Updates and Discussions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

LMAO, you were talking about Cage getting buried if he goes back to WWE but if he went there and was put on ECW that would be worse then back when he was IC Champ because then he would most likely be ECW Champ which is probably the shitiest title around atm. Putting him on ECW would bury him for sure, wasting his talents their :smh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LMAO, you were talking about Cage getting buried if he goes back to WWE but if he went there and was put on ECW that would be worse then back when he was IC Champ because then he would most likely be ECW Champ which is probably the shitiest title around atm. Putting him on ECW would bury him for sure, wasting his talents their :smh

Yes, him being IC Champ and being built up as a singles star was just awful. :rolleyes:

Qwake

I just read what I said and I didn't mean being IC Champ was bad I meant being ECW Champ would be worse then being IC Champ, Okay :eek:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im tired of people shitting on the ECW title. The ECW title is ECW's top title, not a mid-card belt. I know that mid-cards/ Random contenders have won it over the last 2 years, but who really gives a shit? All the past champions have made the belt look better, and with ECW being the place where all the development people go, It could very be a great show in the coming years. A belt is a belt imo, and if a belt is carrying a brand like the ECW belt it, than it's alright with me.

I don't want Christian on ECW, Smackdown would be fine if wwe wants E&C back for a short stint for a couple of months.

Im tired of people shitting on the ECW title. The ECW title is ECW's top title, not a mid-card belt. I know that mid-cards/ Random contenders have won it over the last 2 years, but who really gives a shit? All the past champions have made the belt look better, and with ECW being the place where all the development people go, It could very be a great show in the coming years. A belt is a belt imo, and if a belt is carrying a brand like the ECW belt it, than it's alright with me.

I don't want Christian on ECW, Smackdown would be fine if wwe wants E&C back for a short stint for a couple of months.

If you're tired of people shitting on the ECW Title, then take it up with the WWE bookers. That belt isn't worth shit. God, Kane became the Number One Contender for it at WM by winning a Battle Royal on the preshow. He then won the belt in ten seconds. The man who he beat for it, Chavo, can't even win the US Title. Matt Hardy can't even hold onto the US Title, but he can win the ECW Title.

The belt isn't worth shit.

Qwake

^ and that is exactly why on the last page of this thread I said winning that would be lowering yourself from the IC title because even the mid card titles are better and more credible although they aren't as credible as they used to be...E&C would be good for a little while, then just have Christian turn on Edge and go his own way to the top imo!

Christian and Edge should have a loose alliance, not team up.

Leonard said:
and that is exactly why on the last page of this thread I said winning that would be lowering yourself from the IC title because even the mid card titles are better and more credible although they aren't as credible as they used to be
Maybe if you could word it so that that's the message that's sent across, it'd help people understand your message.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I agree with the random contenders being bad, but was Hardy a random? I see ECW slowly building back up. The title doesn't look like shit in present imo.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I never said he should be on ECW ok..

I was saying if he goes to WWE and goes to SD I will not get to see his matches which is a lost not me saying I am not watching his matches now cause of what he did.

I was saying if he goes to Raw I'll keep watching it like I do now and if he goes to ECW I'll watch it how I been doing.I never said he would or should or w/e.

I never said he should be on ECW ok..

I was saying if he goes to WWE and goes to SD I will not get to see his matches which is a lost not me saying I am not watching his matches now cause of what he did.

I was saying if he goes to Raw I'll keep watching it like I do now and if he goes to ECW I'll watch it how I been doing.I never said he would or should or w/e.

You've only said it fourty fucking times in this thread. NO ONE CARES IF YOU CAN'T SEE CAGE ON SMACKDOWN! NO ONECARES THAT YOU'LL WATCH HIM ON RAW. NO ONE CARES THAT YOU'LL WATCH HIM ON ECW.

NO ONE CARES!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was clearing up what the hell I said ok.

People trying to say I want him on ECW or something along them lines.I mean hell if he goes to WWE I want him on Raw ok but I perfer he stays with TNA.

So don't try to say I said something over and over yes I might have but I did it to clear it up because I'm not gonna have people thinking I said something I didn't you got that.

CT Styles

In every fucking thread you inform us that you can't watch SmackDown! continuously!

We already fucking know! We should get it fucking stickied just in case we forget.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hmm I think the only other thread I said in is the smackdown thread(there first week or night on there new network) and in the best company thread.So yeah get your facts right before saying something.