Christian Cage/TNA/WWE Updates and Discussions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I'm indifferent to Christian. I don't really care for him as a character, and he's just there. Never appealed to me, back in WWE or otherwise. Whatever happens to him, happens.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think it would be smart to stay in TNA.

With WWE they will probably use him at first then start jobbing him out then he is not on TV for awhile then is let go.

Then TNA will not hire him back for leaving in the first place.

Dre

Reaction score
Blaze if you look at the article closly, it says that he might jump back to the WWE for the money. He wants to take care of his financial situation for his family so that it can help them in the future. I don't think he really cares rather he jobs or not.

And Cage only signed to TNA because of the scheldule that they have. It allows him to spend more time with his family and have a very light road schedule.

C4

Edge and Christian vs. Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy vs. Dudley Boyz - TLC Tag Team Match at WrestleMania 25 this year, please have Christian back in WWE.

The right decision for Christian is to jump to WWE :yesyes:

Kizza

So, he could be used decently in TNA, or he could be a midcarder in WWE. I'ds rather him stay in TNA and have competitive matches then him be lost in the midcard again.

Airfixx

If it is indeed financial security he's after, I really can see him coming back to The 'E.

Said it before... I'd love to see Christian back in WWE as long as they don't re-pair him with Edge and go down the oh-so-predictable 'team > fued > jobber' route with him.

The Rated R CMStar

If WWE were to reunite Christian and Edge and put them in another TLC match instead of having Edge gracing my WM main event, I would shot my brains out

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Blaze if you look at the article closly, it says that he might jump back to the WWE for the money. He wants to take care of his financial situation for his family so that it can help them in the future. I don't think he really cares rather he jobs or not.

And Cage only signed to TNA because of the scheldule that they have. It allows him to spend more time with his family and have a very light road schedule.

Yeah but is the money really worth being used right for about 3-4 months maybe less then that then jobbed out then let go.

Not saying that will happen but the chances of it happening since he left WWE to go to TNA are good imo.

Thats what makes it differnt from someone being let go by WWE going to TNA then jumping back to WWE cause it was WWE letting you go.

That is why I think it would be a smart move to stay at TNA where you been used right before and will again in the future.

The Rated R CMStar

Then again, Jeff Hardy was let go, went to TNA, returned, and is now in a constant main event push.

Ron Killings is certainly doing more than anyone would truly expect him to be booked to do.

And I am sure Christian Cage has more stroke inside WWE than any of them to keep them from jobbing.

Altough imo, it all depends on which brand he ends on. If it's Raw, he will never be a main eventer, I can almost guarantee it. On SD, and seeing how even though on paper they have a hell of a roster, one way or the other it comes a point where they lack either true face or heel main eventers, so Cage would get his chance there.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Then again, Jeff Hardy was let go, went to TNA, returned, and is now in a constant main event push.

Ron Killings is certainly doing more than anyone would truly expect him to be booked to do.

And I am sure Christian Cage has more stroke inside WWE than any of them to keep them from jobbing.

Altough imo, it all depends on which brand he ends on. If it's Raw, he will never be a main eventer, I can almost guarantee it. On SD, and seeing how even though on paper they have a hell of a roster, one way or the other it comes a point where they lack either true face or heel main eventers, so Cage would get his chance there.

That is my point.

Jeff Hardy was LET GO not just left went to TNA.

Killings also LET GO.

Christian left WWE to go to TNA that is why I think he will not be treated the same way as the two you named.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That is my point.

Jeff Hardy was LET GO not just left went to TNA.

Killings also LET GO.

Christian left WWE to go to TNA that is why I think he will not be treated the same way as the two you named.

I guess the fact that he left on good terms, and is good friends with superstars in high spots (Edge, Y2J) will also mean that he won't get a push. :rolleyes:

The Rated R CMStar

Exactly what I said. Christian has a better stroke in WWE than the two who previously returned. MVP and Rey Mysterio were the ones who opened the road for Killing to be signed, and Jeff Hardy has who, Helms and Matt?

Christian is not only a house hold name now, but he has Y2J and Edge behind the scenes.

Reaction score
I can see Cristian taking the same turn of events Jericho has done since his return. Push him right into the ME scene, then he'll drop back for a bit prolly mid card fueds etc, possibly going back into the ME scene later in the year or what not.

I think Cristian would be a kick ass asset in WWE now. Before his departure, he seemed the 'joke' of the WWE, whereas if he were to come back this time - it should be in a proper sort of character. I cant think back to me seeing Cristian as a valid competitor, however with his time in TNA, he seems to have grown as a superstar and they could and should use this in his return!