BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

HulkStar

Cash looks at DJ like "WTF??"
CashMoney: Yo! Who you to get into MY Coversation playa? You best watch ya self

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: da point is ill b wearin da wtf belt...no matta if im takin it off u, bobby, or pattsy

HulkStar

Cash chuckles and sizes DJ up
CashMoney: Kid you got one hell of a mouth.. Ima win DAT BELT! Wheather YOU, Pattrick, or Bobby are going to try and stop me! Im Cash Mother freaking Money, and Ima win dat strap after I make yall tap

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: i got 1 hell of a mouth *chuckles* das wutcha girl said but i ont care if u win it or not da point is if u do win it, which im sure u will, ima take it from u

HulkStar

Cashmoney: Kid kissing ass aint funna get you no where in this buisness...
And I WILL win it.. And you can TRY and take it but the truth is...You cant handle me! Im too much for you fool just get outta hear and go back to the projects...You's a buster..You dont know how to wrestle and you hear talking smack bout ma girl..Homie my girl is yo momma..So I dont know what wierd shit ya'll got going on..

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: how u get mad wen i GIVE yo bitch ass sum credit...u talk shit bout wut u gon do 2 me...do da shit...get me in da ring...u vs me vs patty vs bobby 4 da wtf belt...ain no1 scared of yo ass...u think u sumbody cuz make ur promos rhyme?...afta I win da wtf belt all u muthafuckas can catch sum of my left nut

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Rep Character:
ff333ed1.jpg

Name: Johnny Jarrett
Nickname: "The Kid"
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener..Mostly Heel
Gimmick: Basically cock Young Jeff Jarrett
Personality: ^stated above
Some info's about yourself: Trained by AJ Styles, and Jeff Jarrett..From Nashville, Tennese...
Finishing Move 1: The Instant Classic...
Kick to the gut, transissioning to a Inverted DDT. Often done without Kick..
Finishing Move 2: Jarrett Bomb..
Swantom Bomb
Trademark Move: Accoustic Equalizer
Submission Move: Boston Crab
Highflying Move: Other Than finisher... Springboard Dropkick
Five - eight common moves:
1) Spinning NeckBreaker
2) Dropkick
3) DDT
4) AA Spinebuster
5) Lowblow
6) Spike Piledriver [done in high profile matches]
7) Stinger Splash
8) Clothesline

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Rep Character:
ff333ed1.jpg

Name: Johnny Jarrett
Nickname: "The Kid"
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener..Mostly Heel
Gimmick: Basically cock Young Jeff Jarrett
Personality: ^stated above
Some info's about yourself: Trained by AJ Styles, and Jeff Jarrett..From Nashville, Tennese...
Finishing Move 1: The Instant Classic...
Kick to the gut, transissioning to a Inverted DDT. Often done without Kick..
Finishing Move 2: Jarrett Bomb..
Swantom Bomb
Trademark Move: Accoustic Equalizer
Submission Move: Boston Crab
Highflying Move: Other Than finisher... Springboard Dropkick
Five - eight common moves:
1) Spinning NeckBreaker
2) Dropkick
3) DDT
4) AA Spinebuster
5) Lowblow
6) Spike Piledriver [done in high profile matches]
7) Stinger Splash
8) Clothesline

Mr. Levi: So you're Mr. Jarett's beloved son! Welcome to BTB Johnny. Looks like we are having some delays on our show for this weeks but I would like to see your presence by doing some promos about yourself in the locker room. Please try to meet the other guys and good luck to your career here.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Jarrett is seen holding a Guitar with the words "Slapnuts" on it, and is in a Jacket with street clothes. He takes off his shades and looks around the room. He then focus'es on Levi and begins
Johnny: Hi, man let me tell you something... I heard you got some Championship Tournament eh? Well I hope you know I bring ratings in..I have championship gold in my blood partner... I can and will win the tournament..As soon as you put me in it... So do we got a deal or what?

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Jarrett looks at Austin pissed off
Johnny Jarrett: HEY! You shut the hell up! I the kid is having a coversation here so go choke on some slapnuts!!
Jarrett adjust's himself and turns back to Mr. Levi

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Nick Smith: Ladies and Gentlemen, there is one man that has been missing from BTB. NICK SMITH! And just to clear a few things up, i had an injury that sidelined me for the last two weeks. But trust me. I am back and i am here to make a impact! I just noticed there is someone new in BTB. Johnny Jarret. Well Johnny, if you have any balls, you will go one on one with The Great One!

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Jarrett gives a annoyed sigh and turns too Nick...
Jarrett: SHUT.... THE.... F&$K UP!!! Man all yall ingrates interupting a future world champs coversation.. Next man to interupt going to get a Official Slapnut Guitar too the head... And as for your challenge kiss my ass get me and you in a tournament match then we will go at it...
I dont "just" wrestle...

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Nick Smith: SHUT UP! You have no balls at all, so shut up about balls! Don't talk about it if you have none!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: Welcome Jarett to BTB and I do really liked the attitude you have. You really like your father at all but too bad you've missed the Tournament, we are already at the Semi-Finals of the Tournament. Well, you might got what you want by showing what you have in the company. I might give you a match first before heading towards the gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.