BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Brett: Hey Gards, i got a friend to photoshop me the future of you're title!

Brett shows Gards the picture.

The Picture:
200px-Johnny_Nitro.jpg

Brett: Are ya worried? Haha

OOC:
BTBNBT.png

lol... I think you're looking for this one.

Qwake

ooc: lmao!

Bobby: So Mr Levi, will it be me vs Patterson for the wtf title?

HulkStar

CashMoney: Ya Know what? The Show steeling, Ass kicking, money making, rating bringing machine is back to whip some hell on yall! I lost to that sum bitch Randy, and god damnit boss I need gold.. I just had a heart breaking moment in my life, I have all the fire in the world, and I need that title shot.. I promise boss, Ima push my self I do this for dem people watching me in the crowd and on T.V.
I do this to fulfill my dream, and inspire lil shorties too be just like me...
I do this to help you get that Cash Money..
So boss man all I want back from you is that WTF title shot I want it..I need it.. I train the hardest hear, I bust my ass training every day...
Leviathon look at my eyes... I know you see the burning fire inside...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: You all want the WTF Championship, but the fact of the matter remains the same, and that is that I will be the WTF Champion. DJDickhead isn't going to stop me, Bobby Queen isn't going to stop me, and John Cen ...... err I mean CashMoney sure as hell ain't going to stop me. I actually have a future unlike you pathetic losers. In fact, I am the future. I have never been pinned and I have never submitted in BTB. And I am not about to start to. I will be the WTF Champion. It is MY destiny

Qwake

Bobby: Oh very funny, well if you havnt been pinned or lose by submission then your about to lose to me by dq. because using weapons is the only way you could ever hurt. I am the next WTF Champion and Patterson, you and those other chumps are just in this busness to lose!
ill see you next week!
Bobby walks off

HulkStar

Cash looks at Bobby walking off and mouths "pussy". He then turns to Patterson
CashMoney: Now for you...Ummm whats your name again? Patty right?
Listen Patty, I havent really seen any of your matches, but Im looking to see you in one on the next show against ME for the WTF Championship... Speaking of WTF, Why the fuck do you think Im john cena? I dont Rap, Im just hear to lay down the smack...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: Sorry, I get wannabes confused. What is CashMoney for a name anyway. Man you wouldn't even be worth a quarter. You're just a stupid little jobber. You know what? Win a match, then tell me you'll beat me. There's no way I'm losing to you or Bobby King. You guys are jobbers, you are nothing. I am a winner. And I will be WINNING the WTF Championship. And I don't plan on ever losing it

HulkStar

CashMoney: Well homie you talk alot of crap... You calling me a jobber? Homie I'm 1-1 hear at BTB ive been on most of the shows because Levi knows Im one hell of an athelete...
And once I win the WTF championship...
You can Have it when Im done because Ima move on too bigger things...
My destiny is to win that WorldHeavy Weight Title..
I train for The WorldHeavy Weight title....
But right now I gots to take you and that dude King out...
So tell you mama I aint gonna call her,
I'l see you when I hit that CashMoney Hollar..
You smell me..

Qwake

Bobby: Yes we all smell you from a mile away, and there is no way that you are going to take me out!

HulkStar

Cashmoney: Kid who are you? What have you done? Your just a little fan that thinks he can wrestle because you throw your little brother around.. Kid go win a match and then we will talk..
Ok?
Right now let the big boys talk.. You shut up and take notes

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: den ill kick ur ass...assumin u slip up and beat cash in da 1st place

Qwake

Bobby: You! kick my ass, hahaha what a joke. there aint no one in this busness who can nor will kick my ass!

John

John enters through the door.
JOHN: Dont worry, im back. beauty and talent has returned. and when's the show, i've got no news off mr. levi.

Status
Not open for further replies.