BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Brett then looks at Booby.

Brett: And who the *employee coughs* are you? And what a pathetic comeback that was.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: It doesn't matter who he is. You know what matters? Last week you got pinned to the mat by me 1,2,3. You better get used to it kid, because that is all that your pathetic career is going to be. You disgust me. You suck up to MY fans, trying to get them to cheer you. Well guess what Brett? Nobody likes you. Primetime proved that last week. So if you wanna mouth off Brett, just remember what happened when you stepped in the ring with the very best.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards: See Marshall, The best is not you or most of the people in this locker room, it is ANDREW WALKER, JAMES PATTERSON and GARDSJR... EVOLUTION

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: ur rite...i ont like him...but da only reason we ain FINISH whippin yall asses is cuz i jus cudnt stand brett 4 any longer and jus had 2 bust him 1 tyme...but bak 2 dis talk of "the greatest"...DJ Primetime's da greatest...and ima sho all yall wut tyme it is at death pact wen i win MY WTF belt

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Jarrett walks away from Levi, and joins the convo between Patterson, DJ, Bobby, and others. He looks disgusted, and begins
Johnny Jarrett: Well All I know is that 'yall complaining about your PAST matches... Well the real damn deal, The Prince of The Mountain, The Future... *Looks up dramatically* BTB Heavyweight Champion...
Johnny...Double J's... Jarrett! Now anyone 'yall cabbage patch kids got an issue? State them words right now son...

CT Styles

The scene opens and Brett Marshall is seen sitting in front of a back drop with sunglasses on and a serious expression on his face.

Brett: Alright ladies & gentleman. I have had enough of the crap I have gone through in BTB. So now, I am going to say it straight without any crap. I am in BTB not to lose, not to draw to win. I was about to win last week but my poser karaoke wannabe partner turned on me when I was oblivious to him and that cost me the match. So I am sending out a warning to all the members of the roster of BTB that I am playing to win now and no-one is getting in my way. Everyone knows I'm the one they pay to see and I'm the one they wanna be!

Scene closes.

James Patterson is seen walking down the hall. A lady with a microphone is chasing him.

Interviewer: James, James, can I please have a moment of your time?

Patterson: What is it?

Interviewer: I was wondering what your thoughts are on your time in BTB so far.

Patterson: My thoughts? Well let's see. Ever since I have joined BTB I have never been pinned, and never submitted. But it seems that the locker room here is full of cry babies. They all make excuses, and say that they were going to beat me. The truth is, that here in BTB, there is only one true force. Evolution. Everyone else on the roster is just going to have to deal with it. I am sick of these excuses from everyone. You are all going to have to learn one thing. It is time to either put up, or shut up.

Patterson continues on walking.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi enters the locker room and he saw lots of cobwebs and he can't see anything due to smoke like dusts. He could hear some cricket sounds but looks like no one is in there right now.

Mr. Levi: ANYBODY HERE???? *cricket sounds*

Mr. Levi exits the locker room and heads toward the Bar Room and see some of the wrestlers hanging out.

Mr. Levi: Okay! Can you please stop playing pinballs for a moment as I give you next show's card.

First Match: Brett Marshall and Will Rose vs. DJ Primetime and John Nicoll

Second Match: Hardcore Match: Bobby King vs. James Patterson

Third Match: Johnny Jarett vs. Jimmy Helmsley

Main Event: Championship Tournament: Semi Finals: The Grimm vs. Randy Levesque.

Here you go guys and good luck to all who have matches next week.

Qwake

First Match: Brett Marshall and Will Rose vs. DJ Primetime and John Nicoll

Second Match: Hardcore Match: Bobby King vs. James Patterson
(damn you BKB!!!) lol

Third Match: Johnny Jarett vs. Jimmy Helmsley

Main Event: Championship Tournament: Semi Finals: The Grimm vs. Randy Levesque.

looks good. believe it or not but Im actually looking forward to my match, HARDCORE lol.

Bobby: I will destroy you!!!

CT Styles

Brett gets up and approaches Mr. Leviathon.

Brett: I'm not going to disappoint you boss, I will give that pathetic wannabe rapper what he deserves.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Johnny Jarrett walks towards the last two other men left in BTB... The Boss, and *sigh* Bret Miachels, I mean Marshalls...
Johnny Jarrett: Look Boss, I am still here.. I am a man of my word.. I should be grateful you signed me.. Like all these other guys should have been. But nope I'm still here through the high and low points of this company.. No I wont go on and on about how I am BTB, how I should be champion.. How I will kick some rapper guy'S ass.. NO right now the main phase is to get BTB back where it was as one of the hottest wrestling promotions in the world! As for this you Bret, well since its only us too how about we go and strap each other around in the squared circle!

The Rated R CMStar

Levesque: Grimm, get a look at greatness, get a look at the next BTB Champion, and most importantly, when you wake up, laying on an hospital bed, wondering what happened, evolution just passed you by.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Johnny Jarrett: SHUT..THE HELL... UP! No One cares bout yo damn Evolution.. Yall just a bunch of girls who team up on people... Well when I get my army together we can hit up the county and give each other one nice brawl! Gui-tars and all!

Patterson is walking and hears Jarrett. He decides to go confront him.

Patterson: Who the hell said anything about Evolution Jarrett? No one! See Jarrett, I can tell you are scared. You feel threatened by Evoltuion, so you just randomly bring us up.

And now your talking about your army? You see Jarrett, no one wants to team with a redneck asshole like you anyway. So Jarrett, to use one of your daddy's lines, this is OUR world.

Status
Not open for further replies.