BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwake

Bobby: Well well well, what do we have here.Jarret huh. the names Bobby King, you can call me King Bobby. I am the soon to be WTF Champion so stay out of my way and you wont get hurt!

occ: Lol,hey man I havnt seen you before, welcome...

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Jarrett turns furiously and raises his guitar.. He see's how much this new kid looks like a little bitch.. He thinks twice and starts massaging his ears.. He then mouths "usa....usa""
Jarrett: LOOK Kid... I am TOO damn good for all these inturptions.. If the boss wasnt right there I wouldve nailed you with this hear Offical Slapnuts Guitar.. You say you wanna be a WTF champion.. Well I can help you see in that ring... You should pray you never meet me in that ring.. See I Can, and WILL make your face look like "WTF" when I would be done with you... Kid get outta hear.. I am The Choosen one and I will be World Champ of this hear BTB.. So kid Ima slowly count in my head to Three.. If your not out my God Damn Face by Then.. So help it I will be out a job and in Jail...

ooc: Thanks man Yeah I am new hear just started two days ago..

Qwake

Bobby: You! hurt me! your crazy. If anyone else talks to me the way this guy just did, I will kick there/your asses.

ooc: why are you calling a new kid? you just joined the btb and have fun beating me while your banned lol!

Qwake

ooc: not sure. I think the writer is have computer difficulties lol.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The new show of BTB: Blood Thirsty Brutality is almost done. Sorry for the very very very long wait.

Mr. Levi: Okay! Let's get this show going!!!! Hey where are the production staff? We better hurry!!!

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Johnny Jarrett walks through the empty hallway confused.. He walks into Levi's office and takes a good look around. He places his guitar down and grabs a pieace of paper and pen. He writes "I'm Back" and signs his initials much like his father... "J.J."
Johnny Jarrett: (exhales) What in the reddest of red hell happened here? Where the heck is everyone...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: Sure! You're such a good kid just like your father. Don't worry I'll put you in your debut match in the next show. Just make an open challenge here and let's see who will answer it.

Qwake

OOC: BTB was a little disapointing, I thought it would be awesome!
hope it gets better...

CT Styles

Brett Marshall walks into the locker room extremely angry. He looks around scanning the room for a man. He then walks over to the door of Mr. Levi's office and storms in. He places his hands on his desk and leans over.

Brett: Sir.. What the hell was that!? You saw what happened! I had the match won with the Cut-Off and.. That stupid wannabe rapper just screwed it all up! He took me to the outside and attacked me thus costing us the freakin' match! I want justice, I want revenge, I want something in return for what I went through! I don't care what it is as long as I like it! Because I'm the man they pay to see, I'm the one they wanna be! You know it and I now it, sir. So what's it gonna be?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards then walks into Mr Levi's office aand the leans on the door edges

GardsJr: Oh Marshall, Me and James just where just to good for you. So stop whining and just shut the hell up

CT Styles

Brett turns and looks at Gards.

Brett: You know... And I know that I had the match won. I nailed the Cut-Off and was gonna pin but my idiot partner threw me out of the ring and beat me up when I was off-guard. Go and have a play in your little playgroup, Evolution and let the adults talk.

Qwake

Bobby: Well if the adults are talking what are you still doing here?
beat it Kid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.