• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Any idea of who my opponent is? I mean, he is so not important I don't know who he is

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: Well it is all you all are. Man you guys are all the same. And I'm going to beat you all the same. It doesn't matter if your name is Primetime, Cashmoney, John Cena, Snoop Dogg or Emin freakin em. I will beat all your wannabe asses. And I will be the WTF Champion. Just try and stop me

Qwake

Bobby: OK I will. Now PJ or whatever the hell your name is get out of my sight, as for you Patterson. you are not going to beat me for the wtf title!

Patterson: And what is going to stop me frim becoming WTF Champion? Definately not you Bobby.

Patterson: You? How are you going to stop me? Don't make me laugh. Bobby King. DJElixSkipper. None of you are going to stop me from being the WTF Champion. You guys are just pathetic wannabes. I don't care what you think. And I don't care what any of the other morons think. You see, I will be the WTF Champion because it is my destiny

CT Styles

The shot opens with an interviewer standing next to Brett Marshall.

Interviewer: Brett, what are your thoughts on this week's episode of BTB?

Brett looks at the interviewer with a confident smile on his face.

Brett: What are my thoughts? Haha, You should be asking my opponent what their thoughts are going into the ring with the face of BTB. My team I am in is the best in the business. It's me and DJ Primetime taking on GardsJr & James Patterson. The only reason its the best in the business is because I am in it. Evolution are a bunch of pathetic posers and myself, along with DJ Primetime are going to expose them this week on BTB.

Interviewer: Uhuh. What do you think Evolution will think of that?

Brett: Why do you think I would care? I'll kick their ass on BTB. Then you can ask them what they think of that.

Interviewer: And finally, Do you think you are worthy of a title shot?

Brett: There is no point in me asking that. I am Brett Marshall, the #1 Man of BTB and the face of it. The Brett Marshall Era is upon us!

Fades Out

Patterson is seen walking down the hallway.

Interviewer: I just had an interview with Brett Marshall and....

Patterson: Yes, I saw what Marshall had to say. And you know what. He can run his mouth all he wants. Because when he gets in the ring with me and Gards, he won't be walking out. He will be carried out on a stretcher. He will have to have plastic surgery to remove the imprint of my fist in his face.

Interviewer: And what about what Marshall said about him being the face of BTB?

Patterson: Like I said before. His face is going to look a hell of a lot different once me and Gards are through with you. You can say all you want about being the face of BTB. But we will just see about that when Evolution has all the gold. Now who's the poser?

Patterson keeps walking with a confident smile on his face

HulkStar

Just to let you all know Cashmoney left the base and didnt return due to a death in the family... CashMoney will take this loss and use it ass fuel for his burning fire for gold...

Cashmoney gets off his phantom outside in the parking lot. He cracks his neck and walks in. As he walks in the hallway very serious staff members look at him scared. CashMoney goes to his closet and throws his bag down. He takes off his shirt puts on a tanktop, and some basketball shorts. He strecthes and walks to the gym. He trains all morning long.. He does everything 150% stronger, harder, faster, and better.. After 4 hours in the gym. Cash finishes with some push ups. He losses his balance and falls to the floor showing how tired he really is. He gets in fetal postion and looks down as sweat drips from him. Cash turns over and looks up. He see's the world heavy weight title. He then gives a sad facial expression. He crawls over to the punching bag and grabs his bottle of Water. He pops it open and pours the Ice Cold Water on his face. Cash gets up, he looks at the punching bag and lets out a quick combo. Cash walks off to the showers.

Patterson: What's the matter Cash? Disappointed that you lost to Levesque? Well it doesn't matter anyway, because it is obvious that Andrew Walker will be winning the BTB Championship anyway. Because Evolution has the power here

Qwake

Bobby:and if andrew walker dosent win, you wouldnt have a shit show in winning that world title. as for you patterson, your destiny is to win the wtf title and my destiny is to beat you!

Patterson: If I have won the WTF Title that means I have beaten you. Which I will do. And there is no way that you are going to stop me

Qwake

Bobby: Oh but I will!

occ: is it me vs you for the title at the ppv? lol

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ looks at Patterson and speaks as if hes speakin 2 a small child: u think of da elix skipper line all by yaself?

DJ looks at Brett: ay man ain no point on verbal fitin dese kids no mo dey ont get it so les jus wait til da sho den we'll jus sho em whos runnin dis bitch

CT Styles

Brett: Hey Gards, i got a friend to photoshop me the future of you're title!

Brett shows Gards the picture.

The Picture:
200px-Johnny_Nitro.jpg

Brett: Are ya worried? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.