• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar Discussion

John McHenry

John McHenry
Re: Brock Lesnar return?

He's on a deal much like the rock I expect to see one of the two in the build up to Summerslam.

Heisenberg

Re: Brock Lesnar return?

They only have him for limited dates (way more than The Rock of course) so they suspended him so they can keep him off TV for a while as they need to save dates for the bigger PPVs and especially at the start of 2013 leading into WrestleMania where they need him for a lot of dates, but they also brought in Heyman to speak for him/fill in for some of his dates. I'd assume quite a few weeks before the SummerSlam 2012 PPV in August to build up a feud with HHH at one of their biggest PPVs of the year. Most perfect time to use him.

Troy

*Merged this with the Brock Lesnar discussion thread that was stickied*

As others have said WWE only have him for X number of dates during his one year contract. They used up quite a few of those appearances for his first feud so now they are backing off and keeping him off television until they are ready to build for his next match. I suspect that he will return sometime around MITB to set up his SummerSlam match with HHH.

Brett

A question about the John Cena vs Brock Lesnar match at extreme rules!

How come in past WWE matches john cena could get a handful of moves on brock lesnar yet at extreme rules 2012 he could barely lay a finger on Brock? Granted Brock has gotten bigger in muscle and weight since 2003 that and maybe as part of the storyline his UFC training has given him a bigger advantage against cena?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Re: A question about the John Cena vs Brock Lesnar match at extreme rules!

:facepalm:

...I think it's the UFC stuff.

Dale

Super Moderator
Re: A question about the John Cena vs Brock Lesnar match at extreme rules!

Dude how many times do people have to tell you, THERE'S A BROCK LESNAR DISCUSSION THREAD STICKIED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

Brett how old are you? You honestly blow my mind because I swear to god you come across as everything you see on TV being real. Cena got barely any offense in because that's how the storyline played out, John Cena was in Brock Lesnar's world not a straight up wrestling match but a "fight." Even though Cena should ultimately have lost that match, he had to get some offense in and the amount that he did get in was probably about right.

Troy

HHH will address the Brock Lesnar situation at No Way Out tomorrow. Will Brock Lesnar and/or Paul Heyman make an appearance at the PPV to confront HHH or will they return the next night on RAW?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Heyman better make an appearance. I'd be fine with just Brock, but Heyman needs to be there. That'd make a 20 minute Trips promo worth it.

Troy

I think that we will see Heyman appear at No Way Out to respond to HHH and then Heyman will announce that Lesnar will be back on RAW soon. I don't want HHH to talk on his own for ten minutes without getting either Heyman or Lesnar to respond to him.

Brett

Brock Lesnar voice change?

Brock Lesnar in appearence has changed slightly compared too the last time he was in wwe back in 2002-2004.

Anyway have you noticed how his voice has changed and become deeper? Maybe he 'pretends' too deepen his voice too come across as even more tougher than he is since he is now a UFC fighter as well as werstler

have you noticed the change in his voice? he was signifigantly more softly spoken 10 years ago but paul hayman on the other hand still sounds exactley the same

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Re: Brock Lesnar voice change?

I might take this thread seriously if you followed Brock's character development in UFC.

Crippler

Prove me wrong

Brett i take it you don't like the Brock Lesnar official Thread, as for his voice i'm gonna need audio prof of this.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Fuck man neither do I but I pay attention. Something you don't seem to do based off your threads.

Troy

He sounds exactly the same now as he did when he was in UFC.

Back to the real world, HHH challenged Lesnar to a match at SummerSlam so hopefully on RAW tonight we hear from either Paul Heyman or Brock Lesnar. Not surprising that they saved his next match for their third biggest PPV of the year. Will be good seeing Lesnar back on RAW again after being away for over a month after his Extreme Rules match.