Brock Lesnar Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I really don't give a damn about Brock trashing the locker room and I don't see how his "ego" has anything to do with it. That happened directly after the match when adrenaline was no doubt still running through him rampantly and Cena made a major deviation from the script.

If anyone should have been punished for this or taken off television, it should have been Cena. No other wrestler on the roster would have got away with pulling that crap on a live pay per view and there's no reason he should either.

Besides, I'm sure the extend of which Brock "trashed the locker room" is a bit exaggerated in this report, but I definitely don't blame him for being pissed or doubt he dramatically expressed displeasure with what Cena did.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I like their follow up report.

- As seen on RAW last night, WWE temporarily wrote Brock Lesnar out of the storylines by having his contract status “up in the air” following the attack on Triple H in the opener. WWE’s announcers stressed that Lesnar’s future is in doubt with the company. WWE only has Lesnar for several dates per month and will have to come up with creative ways to keep him in and out of the storylines.

We noted earlier that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was upset about Cena’s post-match promo because the original plan had Cena getting stretchered out. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.

F4Wonline.com reports that WWE’s new mentality with Lesnar is that they’re paying a lot of money for a guy who is not their top guy, so he should be used when he can to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar’s camp were feeling like WWE was just testing Lesnar by having Cena cut the post-match speech.

Brock was told before the Extreme Rules match that Cena would go out on a stretcher and look totally incapacitated and be injured. Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and everything is wrong in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he could quit at any minute. Some of those same people felt that WWE officials could have been involved in Lesnar trying to work the other talents.

Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled over to the floor. Again, most believe that there is no real heat between Cena and Lesnar over this and this also could have been part of an act by Lesnar.

Despite what’s an act and what’s part of the TV storylines, sources insist that Lesnar’s status and future with WWE is a sticky situation. While Lesnar vs. Triple H is in the works for SummerSlam, some in the company are already predicting that he will end up working the remaining big pay-per-view events of 2012, Royal Rumble 2013 and then WrestleMania 29 before being done with the company.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Sure looks like they are covering their asses with this one.

Chalk this one up for another useless website conjuring up some fake news story to generate more web traffic.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So basically either everything's a mess with Lesnar and he's pissed off at everyone and everything in the WWE... or he's good to work for the next year, he's got Triple H next, and there's nothing going on at all between him and Cena.

Oh yeah, those two sides of the story are definitely similar.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Looks false to me, besides I too would be pissed off if something didn't go to script and something happened that you were not told about.

PY.

Reaction score
The same site reported this that stated the Punk/Jericho feud was going to continue.

Yeah, I don't buy this report at all.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm only about to watch Raw so I only know of what happened at Extreme Rules and the Triple H segment.

I don't doubt that Cena's taking time off either now or in the near future, the guy has always been a damn workhorse. But strangely, the biggest part of the story that strikes me as suspicious is Cena's alleged arm injury.

Its funny how no one has yet brought up the Beth Phoenix comparison. The report that came out revealing her injury as a work stated that WWE were planning on toying with this concept in future angles. Wouldn't surprise me if Cena's "injury" was just a swerve that came sooner than we expected and flew right over our heads. Believable too, given Cena's medical record.

The dirtsheets are getting a bit better at dirtsheeting.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm only about to watch Raw so I only know of what happened at Extreme Rules and the Triple H segment.

I don't doubt that Cena's taking time off either now or in the near future, the guy has always been a damn workhorse. But strangely, the biggest part of the story that strikes me as suspicious is Cena's alleged arm injury.

Its funny how no one has yet brought up the Beth Phoenix comparison. The report that came out revealing her injury as a work stated that WWE were planning on toying with this concept in future angles. Wouldn't surprise me if Cena's "injury" was just a swerve that came sooner than we expected and flew right over our heads. Believable too, given Cena's medical record.

Now you brought that up, it kind of did fly right over my head. I never looked it at that way to where it was similiar to Beth's injury angle.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I think the better way to put it is wwe are getting better at dirtying the dirt sheets, as the dirt sheets are doing a worse job cause they keep getting it wrong.

I wish I'd thought to mention the beth thing when I said i thought it was a work but that was what popped into my head also.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
There is no doubt that Cena is hurting which is why he has the opponent he has it means he won't have to do as much during the match and the pressure won't be on him to have a big main event and he may have thought it was worse then that that's why he did the promo.

However Brock Lesnar has every right to be pissed if he did but he does not have the right to trash the place and if it did happen I would've liked Big Show or Kane as the only full time veterans left to step in and do something about it.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
We Are Legion pointed out something interesting earlier. If this isn't just a work and Cena just grabbed the mic and did his own thing, then thats still fucked up because who else could get away with that?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
We Are Legion pointed out something interesting earlier. If this isn't just a work and Cena just grabbed the mic and did his own thing, then thats still fucked up because who else could get away with that?

I agree it's fucked up.

But does it justify Brocks reaction? If this isn't a work both men were out of line.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I agree, thats why the report bugs me. The fact that they both behaved so unprofessionally is so odd.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Really weird report. I have read all the random updates from different websites and none of them can agree on anything.

For me I don't think that Cena would have gone into business for himself because he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would do that kind of thing. Also if Cena was going into business for himself WWE would simply have cut the PPV feed so that only the fans in the arena would have heard it.

I am still confused about what that promo was all about though because Cena appeared on RAW the next night and will wrestle at the next PPV after claiming that he was going away. The promo ended up meaning nothing since he never left, not even for one night. It was the wrong move by WWE because all it achieved was pissing off the top draw, it confused the fans and Cena ended up lying to the fans as well so that makes it even worse. Bad idea by WWE even if they did want to test Lesnar, you don't do it at the expense of the fans and you don't use PPV time to screw with an employee.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Nothing justifies Brock acting like a crybaby if that is indeed what happened but then he's never been the type to seem to cry if things didn't go according to plan so I don't know whats going on there.