• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar Discussion

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Also, one other thing. Cena will get heat for no selling the damage Brock did, but has anyone stopped for a second and realized the he might of thought he was injured? He wouldn't of done the promo if he didn't think he was injured in my eyes, no way, I know some of you will disagree but Cena normally sells his injuries for at least the night from what I remember. Surely he thought something was up.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
:lmao Is anybody surprised at this news? This guy has as big an ego as Hogan.

And if Vince did double cross Lesnar, good for him. $5 million for a man with Vince's money is a good revenge price. This is what you get for leaving the company that handed your undeserving ass everything on 1 week's notice during the biggest PPV build of the year and then taking a massive dump on the business. JOB YOUR TOP STAR OUT TO ME HERP DERP.

That promo he cut last week saying "I hate stupid people" or whatever the exact line he used is, is pretty funny to think about, because he's stupid if he thinks he should be booked any better than he already was.

Last edited:

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
He could have handled himself better but I'm annoyed with the booking as well. Brock should have been pissed because it's like he's just another guy. I was telling someone like Lord Tensai is undefeated and beat Cena but Lesnar can't. It's a sketchy situation that was booked horribly. It's a shame if Lesnar isn't going to work many matches anymore because he was so much fun to watch. Some good things don't last but I blame booking more than Lesnar here. As for Cena and Hatred's ripping on him, JUST IGNORE HIM! He's nothing more than a troll.

Blujay

Reaction score
Also, one other thing. Cena will get heat for no selling the damage Brock did, but has anyone stopped for a second and realized the he might of thought he was injured? He wouldn't of done the promo if he didn't think he was injured in my eyes, no way, I know some of you will disagree but Cena normally sells his injuries for at least the night from what I remember. Surely he thought something was up.

THIS. In that promo he cut he said he MIGHT be going home then looked at his arm. I'm sure the strains they're talking about are real. Cena thought he was hurt and wanted to take the chance to thank the Chicago crowd. Cena worked the majority of that match with his arm injured. He did it for the fans. Not for his own ego or to fuck with Lesnar.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Why say anything at all though, there was no purpose in doing it.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Why say anything at all though, there was no purpose in doing it.

Maybe he was emotional?

There was no purpose in Brock flipping out like a bitch when he's on 5million a year either. People forget that he just fucked off from the WWE when they were building him as their next big star, maybe it was a rib at him. IDK. I didn't even want Cena to win, but to be honest if Brock's flipping out like a bitch over this then I'm glad.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I don't see why how much he is getting paid should be factored in at all. $5 million or $50, they all signed a contract and presumably agreed upon a finish to the match that worked for all parties involved, but WWE and presumably Cena given the promo he cut changed the plans without Brock's knowledge. Providing this is all true of course, I just don't understand this mentality of 'Well he bailed on us, lets get our own back on him' because all you're gonna do is just piss the guy off and there's going to come a stage where they actually need him, but by then they could have pushed him too far.

Funny thing is, i'd love to see the peoples reactions who are being negative towards Brock if it was instead one of their favourites being screwed over shadily. Pretty sure it would have been a much different situation.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Meh Cena had every right to say wtf he felt after taking those shots. He took rougher shots than anyone on the roster would ever be told or asked to. Brock did no real bumping most of the match and took none on the jaw. Cena took punch after punch without truly covering up, bump after bump without half assign the impact, and Brock gave him 0 give in the Kumara spot which is why he probably felt like he got hurt. Cena is a nice guy and professional (see Rock and half the shit he said) but every guy has his limits until a dick pisses him off because he feels he can get away with shit. If Cena felt he was really hurt and wanted to say goodbye, he earned the right to call the audible and say it, wwe just should have cut the ppv off. Doesn't excuse Brock being a bitch though no matter what

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
So this must be what Cena meant about I shouldn't be speaking right now cause that promo seemed pretty damn pointless when it came to Raw and they seemed to kept almost ignoring at time that Cena won so this report seems somewhat reasonable.

edit: This is why I say somewhat reasonable cause of what KIF said

Came in to post this. Left satisfied.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wow, just wow. That promo with Cena should have never happened if that was the plan, it was not needed. Lesnar should have known the WWE would cross him at some point especially with their problems in the past. They're too busy sticking their heads up Cena's ass. Brock had every right to go ape shit, I mean Cena cutting that promo (and the actual finish of the match) completely destroyed the whole Brock being a wrecking machine which was the story WWE were using in bringing Brock back in the first place.

Fuck Cena's goofy ass.

So Lesnar had every right to attack individuals, some with no wrestling experience because of the actions of John Cena? Lesnar had the right to destroy property?

Biased much?

Now did Cena need to pull that shit not at all. But Brock's response is more than a bit out of line.

Personally I think it's them trying to mix reality with fiction. Why didn't this "leak" before Raw. Why would Lesnar just blow up like that? What the fuck does he care he's said multiple times (and it's the actual reason hes here) that it's all about the money. He's not going to look like the complete badass he did in UFC and he should have been prepared for that having been in WWE before.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why how much he is getting paid should be factored in at all. $5 million or $50, they all signed a contract and presumably agreed upon a finish to the match that worked for all parties involved, but WWE and presumably Cena given the promo he cut changed the plans without Brock's knowledge. Providing this is all true of course, I just don't understand this mentality of 'Well he bailed on us, lets get our own back on him' because all you're gonna do is just piss the guy off and there's going to come a stage where they actually need him, but by then they could have pushed him too far.

Funny thing is, i'd love to see the peoples reactions who are being negative towards Brock if it was instead one of their favourites being screwed over shadily. Pretty sure it would have been a much different situation.

I was supporting Brock in the match, so I don't know what your on about there. Also if one of my favourites did the same thing that Brock did, I'd be saying the same thing, I don't know why you think otherwise.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
This news is as fake as the sport it covers.

Since coming back he's supposedly kicked off at every show, arrived late on his debut, tried to get McGuillicutty a push, lobbied for his wife to be in the HOF, blah blah blah blah blah.

Do you really think any of this stuff is true, or is it (shock horror) just dirt sheets looking for hits by using the biggest name they can in these "scandals".

Here, make yr own dirtsheet up.

http://lolwrestling.com/play/sheet/index.php

Reactions: 1 person

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This news is as fake as the sport it covers.

Since coming back he's supposedly kicked off at every show, arrived late on his debut, tried to get McGuillicutty a push, lobbied for his wife to be in the HOF, blah blah blah blah blah.

Do you really think any of this stuff is true, or is it (shock horror) just dirt sheets looking for hits by using the biggest name they can in these "scandals".

Here, make yr own dirtsheet up.

http://lolwrestling.com/play/sheet/index.php

A-Fucking-Men.

The same site also said this on monday.

- The general consensus backstage last night at Extreme Rules was the pay-per-view came off well. The CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena matches received rave reviews.

There was a lot of chatter about Cena going over Lesnar in the main event. The feeling among most was that WWE should have waited before having Lesnar lose because getting a dominant former UFC Heavyweight Champion back on your roster doesn’t happen often and now Lesnar appears as just another talent on the roster that has lost to Cena.

Source: F4Wonline.com

This site is trash and as I keep saying, these news sites are not worth the code they are wrote on.

The internet is fucking Blue.

Reactions: 1 person