Brock Lesnar Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
According to F4WOnline.com, early WWE creative plans, which can always change, are indeed calling for Triple H to face Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam this year, despite the rocky relationship between Lesnar and WWE.

At this point, the match being discussed would see Vince McMahon in Triple H's corner, and John Laurinaitis in Brock Lesnar's corner. This scenario would involve Cena winning tonight at No Way Out, then McMahon firing Laurinaitis, which would then see the Board of Directors support Laurinaitis and he would return, along with Lesnar as his enforcer, to take out Triple H.

As always plans can change but what's the point with John when you have Heyman? :/ 50/50 with this story but using John does make sense if they're to take the other guy out and it's something I see WWE doing.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't really understand why the Board of Directors would support Johnny Ace. Didn't they send Vince back to get rid of him? Would make a lot more sense if they simply put Paul Heyman in Brock's corner.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWE is advertising Brock Lesnar for the August 13th edition of Raw, which is the final Raw before the SummerSlam PPV.

Although it's possible for Lesnar to return sooner than that, the show on 8/13 is the only upcoming event at which Lesnar is being advertised to appear.

Last night on Raw, Paul Heyman rejected Triple H's challenge to Lesnar for a bout at SummerSlam, but the latest PPV plans do indeed call for the match to take place.

He'll be back way before then but it won't be advertised (surprise appearances) then more dates will be advertised before 8/13.

Triple H w/ Vince McMahon vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman. Winner gets control of the WWE for his manager. I say go this route and have this be the stipulation Heyman offers Triple H to get Brock to come back and fight him at SummerSlam.

I see Heyman becoming GM of Raw somehow.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree that Lesnar will be back on RAW before then. Will make a surprise appearance or two to build for that match and then he will probably appear on the RAW post SummerSlam as well. I expect him back for the 1000th RAW as well.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Brock Lesnar is being advertised for the July 23rd edition of Raw which will be the 1,000th episode. WWE are playing it cool with their usage of Lesnar who signed a limited contract. Paul Heyman is helping to fill in the gaps and progress the storyline with Triple H when Lesnar is not there. Lesnar is expected to address Triple H next week but not in person. Lesnar's only other confirmed appearance is before Summerslam on August 13 (Raw).

Update: As noted last night, local promos in the St. Louis area are advertising Brock Lesnar for the upcoming 1000th RAW episode from the Scottrade Center. The commercial stated that Lesnar would be in St. Louis and asked, "but what part will he play?"
WWE today added Lesnar to the listing for the show. He has yet to be added for next week's show in Laredo, TX, so his advertised response to Triple H will likely either be through Paul Heyman or via satellite.

Damn I hope he is live next week.. + I'm sure he'll show up before the 1000th episode.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
From the promo last week I assumed that he would be appearing live to address HHH, not via satellite. Still at least it will be an appearance on the show by him. WWE would have been crazy if they didn't book him for the 1000th RAW.