Brock Lesnar Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
PWInsider said:
Following the Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday, there was a huge backstage blow-up involving Brock Lesnar. According to several sources, Lesnar lost it on a number of WWE officials and began ripping apart a dressing room, upset over the John Cena promo that closed the PPV.
The original plan was for Cena, despite winning, to be so beaten that he was carried out of the building, leaving an opening for Lesnar to brag that while he had lost the battle on a fluke, he had won the war. When Cena decided to address the audience, Lesnar perceived it as Cena double crossing him and lost in on WWE officials. It's not yet known how they calmed him down, but tonight's angle with HHH was planned in advance as a way to remove Lesnar from TV.

Sources within the company have indicated that Lesnar's current deal only requires him to work two dates minimum.

Wow, just wow. That promo with Cena should have never happened if that was the plan, it was not needed. Lesnar should have known the WWE would cross him at some point especially with their problems in the past. They're too busy sticking their heads up Cena's ass. Brock had every right to go ape shit, I mean Cena cutting that promo (and the actual finish of the match) completely destroyed the whole Brock being a wrecking machine which was the story WWE were using in bringing Brock back in the first place.

Fuck Cena's goofy ass.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So Hatred since you are so great at presenting theses issues and showing biased opinions can you tell me why it took until after the opening promo of Raw which solved a bunch of this stuff for this to come out?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So this must be what Cena meant about I shouldn't be speaking right now cause that promo seemed pretty damn pointless when it came to Raw and they seemed to kept almost ignoring at time that Cena won so this report seems somewhat reasonable.

edit: This is why I say somewhat reasonable cause of what KIF said

AF.

Reaction score
Damn I thought Brock would have enjoyed his match at ER enough to work some more dates. Guess not.

Not a smart move, WWE (and Cena). They may have wasted their money on Lesnar if this is the case.

Lewb

Reaction score
If this is true, then Cena no selled the whole match tbh. If Kofi Kingston done something like that they would be out of the door faster tan you could say "John Morrison". Considering Cena now isn't going anywhere the promo don't even make sense looking back... so yeah, well done Cena. Shit on the biggest thing going for WWE since Mania. What happened on Raw dont really change my feelings on this, it's still a dicky move by Cena.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Eh. I say boo fucking hoo. I've never been a fan of Lesner for anything he's done so I'm a bit biased but then again so is everyone who has their heads up his ass. Sure you can be mad and yell a little but no one should be allowed to lose their shit like that. I can't imagine him being a decent human being by any stretch of the imagination. Yes WWE and Cena fucked up but that's no way to react.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
And thats the way I see it too, Lesnar has only been back in the company five minutes and already he is rocking the boat. What difference should it make to him? WWE have booked him strong since his return and no doubt he got a shit load of money just for that one match, so he should keep his mouth shut.

Aniking

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what to think about this. It does sound as if Cena double crossed Lesnar, probably out of annoyance with all the stiff shots from Lesnar. You can tell Cena's a legit tough bloke, but it's not like he takes numerous stiff shots every night. That would've played a part I'd say.

As for Lesnar tearing a dressing room apart and going off at WWE officials, this really isn't going to look good for him. If he has another outburst like that (which I wouldn't be surprised if he does) then I could see the WWE throwing him out the door. Nobody is bigger than the WWE.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. That promo with Cena should have never happened if that was the plan, it was not needed. Lesnar should have known the WWE would cross him at some point especially with their problems in the past. They're too busy sticking their heads up Cena's ass. Brock had every right to go ape shit, I mean Cena cutting that promo (and the actual finish of the match) completely destroyed the whole Brock being a wrecking machine which was the story WWE were using in bringing Brock back in the first place.

Fuck Cena's goofy ass.
Seriously your hate for Cena is just plain Blue. Sure, he may of done wrong, but it's not like Main Eventer's who you look up to like The Rock and Chris Jericho haven't done anything wrong or no sold before.

Shit happens in the business, we all know it's not real so I don't see the massive issue Brock is making. I just don't get what goes on in that guys head, if he wanted to win so badly and didn't want to be made to look bad then he should of used his Brain and his obvious power to make sure he didn't put Cena over.

That being said, I don't know if this is actually true. When Brock lost he didn't seem that pissed, I expect him to flip the fuck out and beat Cena down but he didn't. For all we know Brock may of been behind the way things went down, we just don't know.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[h=6]As seen on RAW last night, WWE temporarily wrote Brock Lesnar out of the storylines by having his contract status "up in the air" following the attack on Triple H in the opener. WWE's announcers stressed that Lesnar's future is in doubt with the company. WWE only has Lesnar for several dates per month and will have to come up with creative ways to keep him in and out of the storylines.

We noted earlier that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was upset about Cena's post-match promo because the original plan had Cena getting stretchered out. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.

F4Wonline.com reports that WWE's new mentality with Lesnar is that they're paying a lot of money for a guy who is not their top guy, so he should be used when he can to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar's camp were feeling like WWE was just testing Lesnar by having Cena cut the post-match speech.

Brock was told before the Extreme Rules match that Cena would go out on a stretcher and look totally incapacitated and be injured. Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and everything is wrong in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he could quit at any minute. Some of those same people felt that WWE officials could have been involved in Lesnar trying to work the other talents.

Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled over to the floor. Again, most believe that there is no real heat between Cena and Lesnar over this and this also could have been part of an act by Lesnar.

Despite what's an act and what's part of the TV storylines, sources insist that Lesnar's status and future with WWE is a sticky situation. While Lesnar vs. Triple H is in the works for SummerSlam, some in the company are already predicting that he will end up working the remaining big pay-per-view events of 2012, Royal Rumble 2013 and then WrestleMania 29 before being done with the company.[/h]

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Lesnar had every right to be pissed, plans should have stayed the same as he was told before the match. Do not understand why WWE would be testing a guy like Lesnar. It's RARE you get someone like him.

And with the Cena/Lesnar over the top rope thing, after watching the clip a few times it did look like Cena moved out of the way slightly and was pulling on the ropes. Both guys were at fault though, Lesnar picked up too much speed/height.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I just don't get what goes on in that guys head, if he wanted to win so badly and didn't want to be made to look bad then he should of used his Brain and his obvious power to make sure he didn't put Cena over.
Then the guy would have been crucified for coming back and having a massive ego wanting to go over the top guy in the company. If we're believing what the report says, then what you've said here doesn't make any sense. He didn't throw a fit because he lost the match but because the WWE and/or John Cena double crossed him by changing the original plans, something imo he has every right to be pissed about. They've been trying to get Lesnar back in some fashion for seemingly ages and when they do they go and piss him off at the first hurdle.

Of course this could just be an elaborate work, I have no idea anymore. Either way, the finish of the match and the promo afterwards really didn't do anything for me.

BDC

Reaction score
How do they figure Triple H and Lesnar at SummerSlam? Is that adaquate time to heal a broken arm? (of course, he won't need it because he didn't break it, but yeah...Kayfabe)

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Lesnar had every right to be pissed, plans should have stayed the same as he was told before the match. Do not understand why WWE would be testing a guy like Lesnar. It's RARE you get someone like him.

And with the Cena/Lesnar over the top rope thing, after watching the clip a few times it did look like Cena moved out of the way slightly and was pulling on the ropes. Both guys were at fault though, Lesnar picked up too much speed/height.

If rumours are true, sure he had the right to be pissed, but throwing a fit like he did is pathetic and if it's true he'd lose respect from me. If I was in a job and was being fucked around with, or back stabbed, I wouldn't throw a fit like a little girl because I'd be fired on the spot, I'd be calm and speak to whoever was in charge and get it sort it. Whether he likes it or not, Brock is not the biggest guy in the company and he never will be. Sure, I don't mind him around but if he keeps throwing fits like this he can fuck off for all I care. Like Aniking said, no one is bigger then the WWE and it's bad press for WWE if they continue to rely on him.

Then the guy would have been crucified for coming back and having a massive ego wanting to go over the top guy in the company. If we're believing what the report says, then what you've said here doesn't make any sense. He didn't throw a fit because he lost the match but because the WWE and/or John Cena double crossed him by changing the original plans, something imo he has every right to be pissed about. They've been trying to get Lesnar back in some fashion for seemingly ages and when they do they go and piss him off at the first hurdle.

Of course this could just be an elaborate work, I have no idea anymore. Either way, the finish of the match and the promo afterwards really didn't do anything for me.

My post was based of if it wasn't all true. Like I said I just woulda expected Brock to come back out and tear the shit out of Cena for no selling or something, rather then take it out on backstage people.

But hey, from what I've been hearing it may of Brock been acting up to test the WWE. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it was a work and a PR stunt or something.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This is just Blue if it's true. Why be such a big baby about it? You're still getting paid, so just take it like a man and carry on.