Batista return thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Never really cared too much for Batista, I wouldn't mark. Though to be fair I missed out on his heel run, wasn't watching 'E at the time.
Look it up if you have some time, I'm sure you'll like it.

Here's a taste dude was such a heat magnet

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Update:
NoDQ.com said:
The time frame for Batista's reported return to WWE is no longer clear.

UNLVTickets.com, the official ticketing company for the Las Vegas-based Thomas & Mack Center, is no longer advertising "The Animal" for WWE's scheduled non-televised event at the venue on Sunday, February 16, 2014. A graphic featuring the six-time world champion was also removed.

On Friday evening, the ticketing company prematurely revealed that Batista would be returning to WWE for the show in the following promotional message: "WWE’s Road to Wrestlemania will make a stop at Las Vegas’ Thomas and Mack Center on Sunday, February 16. Don’t miss your favorite WWE Superstars including: CM Punk, The Shield, Big Show, Kane, the WWE Divas and much more! Plus, see the special return of “The Animal” Batista, LIVE!"

Sources within the company confirmed to PWInsider.com that while the 44-year-old is coming back, it was meant to be kept as a surprise.

This was not the only advertising miscue as Jeramie McPeek, Vice President of Digital Operations for the NBA's Phoenix Suns, revealed on Twitter Friday night that Batista would appear at another non-televised event; scheduled for Saturday, February 15, 2014 at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The message was quickly deleted.

Batista had been contemplating a return to WWE since last spring, but his acting schedule prevented him from making a commitment until recently. He claimed in subsequent media interviews that he left the company in 2010 due to unhappiness with the family-friendly product.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Still a good chance...... that means...

poopin.gif.pagespeed.ce.m9L1y1twwo.gif

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I marked out at this news
But I have read today they have now pulled him from that house show in February looks like WWE messed up a huge return
It wasn't WWE it was the dipshits who run the arena that advertised Big Dave like morons.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Never really cared too much for Batista, I wouldn't mark. Though to be fair I missed out on his heel run, wasn't watching 'E at the time.
I think you would enjoy his heel run.

:cole: Hugging fat girls!

Anyways, I would enjoy it if he came back as a heel. He could help build up some faces, and that would be pretty boss to see. Roman and Big E could have some good matches with the Animal.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Plans for Batista:
- For what it’s worth, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that Batista is returning to win the 2014 Royal Rumble match and face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

It will be sad if that happens.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Plans for Batista:
- For what it’s worth, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that Batista is returning to win the 2014 Royal Rumble match and face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

Meltzer 'speculating' equates to nothing.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Plans for Batista:

I hope thats BS. I want him back but to put over new top guys not face Orton.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yep, but it is quite likely.
I guess I could see it happening if Batista wants to commit to working full time. He is bros with HHH and we all know the 'E is all about ignoring long term for a short term potential boost.