Batista return thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
poopin.gif.pagespeed.ce.m9L1y1twwo.gif
OFFICIAL NOW.
If Mac Miller is announced the guest host for that episode, you're gonna lose it, lol.

Reactions: DK JAMES

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Quite odd that they have him return the week before the Rumble rather than the Rumble itself, pretty exciting nonetheless.

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
Just saw this now and had to post this for once, Batista IS RETURNING, THE HUNT IS ON! Raw, January 20th. Just have to watch that episode. Saw it on FB now wwe.com

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
How underwhelming. Just about the only thing I'd enjoy about a Batista return (besides the nostalgia for a young guy like me who grew up watching him) is the massive pop his music would get. Now there's not even a surprise pop. God I hate WWE's new obsession with revealing returns just to give the middle finger to dirtsheets.

Reactions: Varus and THG?

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Batista will definitely get a loud pop.

The more WWE hypes his return, the fans will get more interested.

He's still a common name among the current generation of fans, so he'll still be known.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

It was leaked by accident on a live event page but now its official by WWE for the Jan 20th edition of Raw. I had a freaking Orgasm.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
- PWInsider is now reporting that WWE has planned for Batista to return on the January 20th RAW since early last week, in hopes that will help spike the RAW ratings for that night.

It’s now being reported that the advertising snafu from last week had nothing to do with WWE having him return on the January 20th RAW and the announcement last night.