Batista return thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
NoDQ.com said:
The official ticketing website for the Thomas and Mack Center (http://www.unlvtickets.com) has the following information posted on their website:

"WWE’s Road to Wrestlemania will make a stop at Las Vegas’ Thomas and Mack Center on Sunday, February 16. Don’t miss your favorite WWE Superstars including: CM Punk, The Shield, Big Show, Kane, the WWE Divas and much more! Plus, see the special return of “The Animal” Batista, LIVE!

WWE offers the best value in entertainment, with tickets starting at $20. Also, don’t miss your chance to take part in the Ultimate WWE FAN EXPERIENCE!

The website also features a graphic of Batista on the front page:
WWELIVE-13-updated.png

Do you think Batista will return around Royal Rumble time? I think it'd be pretty cool if he returned for one more short stint.

Reactions: Nikolas Apotolos

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
When I first read that it was gonna be in Las Vegas, I thought it had something to do with the big announcement McMahon is gonna make personally in Las Vegas at the 2014 International CES because Vince is said to be bringing as many big names with him as possible (Austin, HHH, Michaels and Cena are all already signed on to make an appearance) since it's supposed to be a groundbreaking announcement and I figured he may have talked Batista into making an appearance, too. If there was a house show close to that date, maybe Batista agreed to make an appearance there, too. But I checked the date for the announcement and it's January 8th, not any time in February. So scratch that.

Maybe he's been persuaded to work Wrestlemania, after all. I thought he had another movie to film soon, but I can't find anything about one, so it looks like he's freed up for awhile. Big E Langston also mentioned in a recent interview about Batista being his dream opponent should he ever come back, so there's that. Wouldn't mind seeing Batista back for Mania. It'd be interesting too when you consider that his former Evolution buddies Triple H and Randy Orton are at the center of the Authority storyline that will start to be finally building towards it's climax around Mania season... seeing him interact with them again would be cool.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK.
poopin.gif.pagespeed.ce.m9L1y1twwo.gif

Sorry had to mark for a moment but holy shit I'm so ready for Batista. Please be true for once.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK.
poopin.gif.pagespeed.ce.m9L1y1twwo.gif

Sorry had to mark for a moment but holy shit I'm so ready for Batista. Please be true for once.
lol that gif is amazing.

Never saw much of Batista, but any big names back for the evens are awesome in my books.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
lol that gif is amazing.

Never saw much of Batista, but any big names back for the evens are awesome in my books.
Never saw much of him? Damn. There's just certain wrestlers that just bring me back to my childhood of watching wrestling. Batista is that guy, that's why he's always been my all time favorite. Corny as hell he just brings back memories.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Never saw much of him? Damn. There's just certain wrestlers that just bring me back to my childhood of watching wrestling. Batista is that guy, that's why he's always been my all time favorite. Corny as hell he just brings back memories.
i 100% understand. For me it was the NAO and Too Cool (haha) besides the obvious Jericho. Y2J was the main reason i stopped watching WCW.

Nexus1

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wweforever.net
Former WWE Champion Batista is returning soon to WWE.

As announced this evening, WWE will hold a live event at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday, February 16, 2014, and according to www.unlvtickets.com, “The Animal” is scheduled to appear at the event. Sources within the sports-entertainment organization confirmed to PWInsider.com tonight that this is not an advertising error as he is indeed coming back. Advertising was released prematurely, spoiling WWE’s planned surprise (which one source speculated as taking place at the Royal Rumble next month).

Batista, who is now 44-years-old, had been contemplating a return to WWE since last spring in discussions with Triple H. However, his acting schedule prevented him from making a commitment until recently.

One source speculated that Batista will appear for WWE until he is called to promote Guardians, which is scheduled to be released in theaters on August 1, 2014.

Batista last appeared for WWE in 2010, with his final match resulting in a loss to John Cena. He later stated in media interviews that he left WWE due to unhappiness with the company’s family-friendly product. He did not, however, rule out a return to the organization as he has said that he would be interested in having another run.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
So yeah cool. Used to be one of my fave wrestlers when I was a kid. Too bad I think they're going for Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns. Otherwise, Reigns (heel) vs Batista (Face) at WM would be something really cool. The RAW after WM Batista could pass the torch and turn Reigns face by lettin the Shield attack both.

Reactions: THG?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The Animal is back!

Possibly until around August as his schedule is free until he promotes Guardians. Obviously its all speculation how long for but Batista is one I will mark for.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Ewwwwwwwwww.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So Adam fears Batista?

Wonder who Batista will work with this time.

Reactions: THG?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Returning wrestler, dude from the past, blah blah blah, that whole rant I do this time every year... But even I'd be happy to see Batista back, the dude was gold during that heel run before he left. Dollar signs and fat chicks.