Batista return thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I guess I could see it happening if Batista wants to commit to working full time. He is bros with HHH and we all know the 'E is all about ignoring long term for a short term potential boost.

I read that he would be staying until the summer, so he could easily have a short reign or put Orton over. If he does return as a face, there aren't many options for him tbh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I read that he would be staying until the summer, so he could easily have a short reign or put Orton over. If he does return as a face, there aren't many options for him tbh.
Orton, HHH, Brock would be my guesses

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Batista v Brock
Undertaker v Cena
Orton (c) v Punk
Bryan v HHH
Shield v Wyatts

That would be a good WM.
looks good to me, I could just pretend Orton vs Punk wasn't happening and watch/enjoy the rest. 2 birds one stone kinna thing with the two boring fuckwads of WWE

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Plans for Batista:
- For what it’s worth, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that Batista is returning to win the 2014 Royal Rumble match and face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

It will be sad if that happens.

I figured that would happen if it's true that Batista is indeed returning for a full time schedule from now to the Summer. It makes since to do a program with Triple H or Orton given their history. I don't like him winning the Royal Rumble, though. I also don't like how it may shake up the rest of the card elsewhere as it relates to what Bryan/Cena/Punk will be doing.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Here's a card for you all:
Batista vs Orton for the WWE title
Cena vs Taker
Punk vs HHH
Bryan vs HBK
Lesnar vs Sheamus
Cody vs Goldust
Cesaro and Swagger vs The Usos for the tag team titles
The Wyatt Family vs The Shield
Big E vs Mark Henry for the I.C title

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
More WrestleMania Batista shit:

Earlier speculation that the most discussed scenario for Batista’s WWE return is to win the Royal Rumble and face WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton at WrestleMania XXX has been confirmed.

There is also talk of Batista vs. The Undertaker in a WrestleMania 23 rematch[spoiler/]

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
NO. PLEASE GOD NO. NONE OF THOSE MATCHES.

Reactions: Snowman1

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
NO. PLEASE GOD NO. NONE OF THOSE MATCHES.

i2FW44AuERydU.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Batista vs Taker again? I'm down just for the hell of it if they cannot get Lesnar or Rocky. Beats Punk 2 or HHH 4

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If Undertaker versus Lesnar (which people have been wanting to see again since Lesnar returned to the WWE in 2012) doesn't happen for any reason, then please let it be because they've decided to pit Batista and Brock Lesnar against one another in a battle of the goliaths or some shit, not because they think a Batista/Undertaker rematch is a good idea. There are better options for both men than with each other.