• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News For Christian's Future

...god...

Reaction score
Btw, the flying elbow thing is by far probably the worst finisher move I can remember. I felt so bad for Miz losing to that piece of shit thing, sigh.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Miz dodges bullets from all sorts of worthy guys when it comes to the titles he held and finally gets a loss... To R-fucking-Truth of all people??????

'Great' booking.... :sigh:

(The problem I have with this is that Truth has no credibility as a competitor.... He's been jobbing since he arrived and the only thing he's had approaching a big win is against Ted at the last PPV.)

Would it be fair to guess this was meant for JoMo had he not got injured(Seen so little of the weekly shows since WM)?

nation

Reaction score
Problem to you or not, it is what it is and why he get's as much screen-time as he does.

Bottom line, if working with Horny is good enough for DX, it's damn well good enough for Christian.

Wow... 'Great' post.

Bullshit.

What kind of momentum has Truth managed to gain since joining the company.... He's had ONE PPV win (and at most 4 appearances ) in the 2/3 years since he returned.

Meanwhile CC has just come off of the best title reign WWE has seen in a fairly long time.

Don't get me wrong, I like CC, but the majority of the reasons' ya'll site for being pissed about his latest program are utter crap. Like Enzo said, many awesome performers were midcard for life.... Deal with it.

Personally, I'm all for Ziggles getting to fued with someone with C's credibility after the way they pulled the rug from under him during the fueds with Rey & JoMo. Maybe ya'll should see it as a 'promotion' for Dolph (who, if you chose to look at things in terms of Kayfaybe, in recent months has beaten 2 former world champs) rather than a 'demotion' for CC.

I've gone into specifics numerous times as to why he should be a main eventer. Anyone who has fucking payed attention to him this past year should know why he should be main eventing.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Not to mention, Christian is like 10x the rapper than Truth is.

[yt]_iXzb7SqIbo[/yt]

Reaction score
I've gone into specifics numerous times as to why he should be a main eventer. Anyone who has fucking payed attention to him this past year should know why he should be main eventing.

He's had some good matches, but nothing so "oh my fucking god that was amazing". Had some decent promos. He's done nothing compared to Punk nor had a match anywhere near as good as the Punk-Rey series has been. True he hasn't been matched up with anyone of Rey's caliber, but you're sounding like you're over rating him, Nation. Here's one thing that you are failing to notice that has been the main constant with Christian this past year; he isn't connecting with the fans.

Kizza

Reaction score
He's had some good matches, but nothing so "oh my fucking god that was amazing". Had some decent promos. He's done nothing compared to Punk nor had a match anywhere near as good as the Punk-Rey series has been. True he hasn't been matched up with anyone of Rey's caliber, but you're sounding like you're over rating him, Nation. Here's one thing that you are failing to notice that has been the main constant with Christian this past year; he isn't connecting with the fans.

How many times do you see oh my fuck god amazing matches anyways these days? They're few and far between.

nation

Reaction score

Christian was really over when he was ECW champion thus showing that people care when he's doing something important. He still is over. The crowd last night was plain fucking awful. Aside from that crowd, people get into his matches and he gets a nice pop.