Bad News For Christian's Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
NoDQ.com > WWE > Yet another WWE injury, Christian's next feud
Posted by Chris Kaufman on 05/25/2010 at 01:34 PM

- As seen last Friday on Smackdown, Dolph Ziggler attacked Christian from behind on the "Peep Show," green-lighting a program between the two. According to F4WOnline.com, the feud is being seen as a demotion for Christian, but a promotion for Ziggler. Furthermore, advertised house show line-ups have Christian teaming up with Hornswoggle to take on Ziggler and Chavo Guerrero.

:smh

Reaction score
^^^He'd be mid carding TNA, no difference besides a fat chunk of cash, more exposure and performing in front of thousands compared to hundreds.

Christian is just a mid carder. People need to deal with it. There's nothing wrong with it, legends like Jake Roberts, Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect and Brittish Bulldog were mid carders for life and they are remembered fondly and had nothing short of solid careers. People think this is the biggest travesty ever for goodness sake.

WAZZio

Reaction score
Swoggle needs to go!
This is stupid, I was hoping Christian would actually get pushed on Smackdown. I mean i prefer him there, and im a Ziggler fan, but he needs to own the place!
And i feel bad for Chavo.. i was hoping he finally got away from the whole "Hey, lets let a midget beat up an amazing talent" thing.

maty619

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't indicate a future Horny feud for Ziggler, I want him and Christian to be kept as far away from that Leprocorn wannabe. Christian will probably win at MITB if he is ever to win a world title.

hbkfan

Reaction score
will never understand why wwe dosent use christian to his full potential. a christian swagger fued is perfect there is history there from ecw days but they stick him with mr ziggles and a dwarf great booking wwe.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If Show collapses and Taker retires, then maybe Christian can go to the main event. Neither are going to happen anytime soon.

Reaction score
I'm playing devils advocate. Has anybody thought that maybe they might be saving Christian for bigger and better things down the road? A perfect example of that was Jeff Hardy and how long it took him to win BOTH straps. It's not too late. If anything, teaming up with the little guy will make the fans love him even more.

nation

Reaction score
^^^He'd be mid carding TNA, no difference besides a fat chunk of cash, more exposure and performing in front of thousands compared to hundreds.

Christian is just a mid carder. People need to deal with it. There's nothing wrong with it, legends like Jake Roberts, Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect and Brittish Bulldog were mid carders for life and they are remembered fondly and had nothing short of solid careers. People think this is the biggest travesty ever for goodness sake.

He is just a mid carder but he should be main eventing. But Vince is a fag and won't give him the treatment he deserves.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous...

Christian is one of the most well rounded performers on the Smackdown! roster yet he's stuck feuding with JOBBERS. Seriously, they need to release him now so he can go back to TNA

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Ziggler has left Jobber status about a month ago. I like the fact that Ziggy Pop gets elevated :grin:

Reaction score
It's not career suicide to team with the little guy. For god sakes, DX even had him in their stable.