Bad News For Christian's Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Christian needs to go to Japan where he can main event for life. Jobbing to horny is going to bury him once and for all. They teased a Christian vs Edge feud. Wtf happened to that?

I got all hyped up that they would actually do something worthy with Christian with that very obvious choice for a feud but then it turns into Christian and Hornswoggle? How fucking stupid.

nation

Reaction score
Another thing, people talk about. His ecw title reign like that warrants a full on push to main event status in the bigger brands. No. Look at where some other former ecw champs are: Chavo, Kane, Morrison... Neither have been elevated to great things as soon as they left ecw. It took Swagger a good year to get things together.

The difference between those guys as ECW champs and Christian is that Christian actually added credibility to the title and people actually cared.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
obviously no one cared that much if he got piss-poor reactions from the RAW/SD crowds.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Because he's black?

No, because he fucking blows hairy grundle.

obviously no one cared that much if he got piss-poor reactions from the RAW/SD crowds.

Jesus, go jump off a fucking cliff.

He was on ECW, a show that 25% of the WWE fans watched. He was facing guys like Swagger, Dreamer, and Regal. Lets face it, they are no John Cena. It doesn't matter how good he is or what he does, if he's been gone for 3 years and isn't put in a position to do anything, nobody is going to fucking care. It's not that difficult to figure out. Put him in stuff that is actually meaningful and then see how the crowd fucking responds. I guarantee you and everyone else that if Christian (say he didn't have that stuff with Edge earlier in the month) had come out to interrupt Edge last night and been Cena's partner later in the night instead of Bourne, he would have gotten an immense pop. They just don't fucking care. I don't blame them.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmao Christian is facing Chavo AGAIN on Superstars. Holy fucking christ.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No, because he fucking blows hairy grundle.

Jesus, go jump off a fucking cliff.

He was on ECW, a show that 25% of the WWE fans watched. He was facing guys like Swagger, Dreamer, and Regal. Lets face it, they are no John Cena. It doesn't matter how good he is or what he does, if he's been gone for 3 years and isn't put in a position to do anything, nobody is going to fucking care. It's not that difficult to figure out. Put him in stuff that is actually meaningful and then see how the crowd fucking responds. I guarantee you and everyone else that if Christian (say he didn't have that stuff with Edge earlier in the month) had come out to interrupt Edge last night and been Cena's partner later in the night instead of Bourne, he would have gotten an immense pop. They just don't fucking care. I don't blame them.

of course he would have. It's Edge. People would pop for the nostalgic factor.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Fine, it could have been anyone else. Orton still as a heel in that spot, Jericho, or even Sheamus again like he did a few months back.

Reaction score
He got a decent pop on Raw when he was Orton's supposed "Pick your Poison" opponent for Edge, but as you said it was probably based more on nostalgia. Still that was the best FREE/TV match I've seen in awhile (that is until I saw Taker vs. Rey last week.) Kudos to booking for giving us ONE fresh match.