Bad News For Christian's Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ (miz) oh please, you're telling me Christian should be feuding with someone who's greatest moment is beating Kane/Khali with a sleeper hold in a nothing match on Smackdown!? Christian should be ABOVE that, if anything, put Ziggler in a feud with MVP or a lower midcard babyface, and start getting Christian involved in the upper midcard scene.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
And it made DX EVEN MORE over. Maybe now Christian can get a nice reaction. Some people confuse their own voices yelling for him for actual crowd reactions. R-Truth gets a more solid reaction than CC.

(miz) oh please, you're telling me Christian should be feuding with someone who's greatest moment is beating Kane/Khali with a sleeper hold in a nothing match on Smackdown!? Christian should be ABOVE that, if anything, put Ziggler in a feud with MVP or a lower midcard babyface, and start getting Christian involved in the upper midcard scene.

Think about it, the guy has been on a roll since after Wrestlemania. He is elevating himself to sweet upper-mid card stardom and Drew ever gets away from the IC title, maybe Ziggs will actually get a run with it this time around. There really is no upper mid card feud options except for Drew, Ziggler, maybe Rhodes. WWE trimmed SD's fat when they release Knox, Haas, Benjamin, Yang, Jesse, etc. You have Punk and Rey, but their feud is far from over imo and in the main event scene, Christian could not fit into Show/Taker/Swagger. I rather see Christian in some decent matches with guys like Rhodes or Ziggler than see him struggling into the SD main event scene atm. It could have him instead of Show, but they missed the boat.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Maybe if they booked Christian to...you know...gain some momentum, he'd be more over than Ron Killings.

Just a thought

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
Shit, well, he gets paid a lot more to travel 300 days a year and team up with little guys. Way to go!

Reaction score
He is just a mid carder but he should be main eventing. But Vince is a fag and won't give him the treatment he deserves.

Well maybe if the crowd was popping for him the way they pop for Kofi or Killings, than maybe he'd go a little further. Outside of the internet audience, Christian isn't a big deal. Good worker or not. It's the same story great workers like Bobby Eaton, Mike Rotunda, Tracy Smothers, and great workers who could talk like Rick Martel, Curt Hennig and Chris Jericho in WCW can share with Christian. That's just the way the industry is. Sometimes you get the break you look for, like Jericho in WWF or you can't break the glass ceiling.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I can't be the only one that see's the problem in that.

Problem to you or not, it is what it is and why he get's as much screen-time as he does.

Bottom line, if working with Horny is good enough for DX, it's damn well good enough for Christian.

He is just a mid carder but he should be main eventing. But Vince is a fag and won't give him the treatment he deserves.

Wow... 'Great' post.

^ Maybe if they booked Christian to...you know...gain some momentum, he'd be more over than Ron Killings.

Bullshit.

What kind of momentum has Truth managed to gain since joining the company.... He's had ONE PPV win (and at most 4 appearances ) in the 2/3 years since he returned.

Meanwhile CC has just come off of the best title reign WWE has seen in a fairly long time.

Don't get me wrong, I like CC, but the majority of the reasons' ya'll site for being pissed about his latest program are utter crap. Like Enzo said, many awesome performers were midcard for life.... Deal with it.

Personally, I'm all for Ziggles getting to fued with someone with C's credibility after the way they pulled the rug from under him during the fueds with Rey & JoMo. Maybe ya'll should see it as a 'promotion' for Dolph (who, if you chose to look at things in terms of Kayfaybe, in recent months has beaten 2 former world champs) rather than a 'demotion' for CC.

Reaction score
Isn't Finlay on Smackdown why can't he team with hornswoggle instead of Christian.
As much I don't like the creppy little Bastard (not Christain). I think Finlay and Horny should go back together for a few weeks. then Finlay can hit the little Bastard with the sheleighly. and Get him out of the WWE.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The only reason Truth gets a "better" reaction than Christian is because he raps and interacts with the kids in the crowd.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No one denies that he gets cheap pops. It's still a bigger reaction; thus why he is the US champ right now and having a pretty decent run with WWE since his return over a year ago.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
He needs to change his finisher though. A spinning forearm? Come one now. I wish he'd use the Truth or Consequences as his finisher. The move where he does a suplex and turns it into a stunner. Epic.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Horswoogle is only there for the fans. The kids and everyone likes him. It was better when he was still with Finlay. But i dont know how this will play out. I hope its good for both of them. smh...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Bonez- Yeah that Lie Detector shit should be nothing more than a set up move. I actually like his uneccessary corkscrew axe kick better.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I had no problem with the corkscrew axe kick. It fit his move arsenal of doing corkscrew moves. The Lie Detector shouldn't be a finisher though. It should be a set up move or a signature. If Morrison didn't do the Star ship pain, I'd say Truth do a top rope corkscrew moonsault as his finisher. He could do the Lie Detector to set up for it. We already know it keeps the guy down for at least 5 seconds. But the Truth or Consequences should be brought back as a finisher.

Airfixx

Reaction score
[R-Truth] the US champ right now.

...Shiiiiiiiiiiit! :fear2:

Haven't seen much WWE TV in recent months... Did Bret hand back the title after he won it or something?

Does this mean I missed another mid-card tournament? :grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
There was no tournament. Bret was annouced as the GM. He dropped the title and put Miz against R-Truth. Truth won. Simple (and Blue) as that.