• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

J

I got some original questions here.

What was the last Video Game you played?

Last Video Game you bought?

If you won the Lottery whats the first thing you'd do?

Last thing you watched on TV?

What are your thoughts on the recent election in the US?

If you could sell your soul for anything your heart desired would you?

Lol.

This Guy

Yeah didn't see this coming....

I got some original questions here.

What was the last Video Game you played?

Last Video Game you bought?

If you won the Lottery whats the first thing you'd do?

Last thing you watched on TV?

What are your thoughts on the recent election in the US?

If you could sell your soul for anything your heart desired would you?

Lol.

Texas Holdem Poker on X-Box Live Arcade

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009

Depending on the time of the year and how much money I won, I would give my 2 weeks notice at work. After that I would pay off all my outstanding bills (credit cards etc thank God its not a lot) then purchase a new computer, nice new tv or two, buy a house (nothing extravagant) then set up a bank account for a good portion of the money to save and not touch for that "just in case" so I don't ever have to go back to work. lol However not nessisarly in that order.

TNA Impact

Couldn't really care to be honest since I'm Canadian, however, part of me is suprised and part of me is not. Not because Obama was pretty popular, but because of generally how indifferent to change the US can be.

I wouldn't, but the thing I want more then anything these days is to be happy with all parts of my life....and although I am with most parts. Some still leave something to be desired.

I would put all my money in a CD. A 4 month CD here is 3.55%. After I get 600, 500 bucks is going into a CD and its just gonna earn 4 months of interest, while I still have 100 in my savings.

Like the sound of that?

This Guy

no I understand economics, but what the fuck is a CD specifically....CD here is what you play music on, if you haven't stepped into the MP3 era and I don't know why anyone would want to buy a CD from you?

A CD is a Certificate of Deposit.

When you put money (minimum of 500) into a CD, you cant take it out for how ever long you decided to put it in for. The longer you put it in there for, the better interest rate you get. There is a special at my bank that if you put it in there for 4 months, each month you get 3.55 percent interest.

Evil Austin

Since the wrestling year is nearly over what is or should I say what was. What as your favorite pay per view of 2008 so far?

Was 2008 better then 2007 in your oppinion as in wrestling wise and keeping you on the edge of your seat and intersted.

that's all I got for now.

This Guy

A CD is a Certificate of Deposit.

When you put money (minimum of 500) into a CD, you cant take it out for how ever long you decided to put it in for. The longer you put it in there for, the better interest rate you get. There is a special at my bank that if you put it in there for 4 months, each month you get 3.55 percent interest.

Um I can do that with just a normal savings account here....difference is I can touch the money :)

Have you ever eaten a green burrito?

Can't say that I have

Since the wrestling year is nearly over what is or should I say what was. What as your favorite pay per view of 2008 so far?

Was 2008 better then 2007 in your oppinion as in wrestling wise and keeping you on the edge of your seat and intersted.

that's all I got for now.

TNA's best PPV was the last one in November thats for sure...all the rest sucked. Best PPV though was Still Wrestlemania. Its hard to top. Even the joke that was built called Big Show vs. Floyd Money Mayweather was actually done very well when it came to match time.

Um yeah I think so. I think the stories for the most part did get better this year, but still aren't as great as the 90's were. But I love wrestling. Even at its worse I have a hard time not enjoying it anyways. Which is why I try to watch as much as I can.

What's up with it, vanilla face?

?????? What?