Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

X-Men Movie 1,2, or 3?

Hows the weather in Canada?

I liked all 3......2 is my fav though.

Freaking Super Cold!!!

pretty sure i did 2 weeks ago. should i re-send?

*shrugs* if you want....this is a question thread you could always ask me a question here too unless its something you don't want others to see. But my PM box is definatly at zero.

the dark knight

you're the one who always shits all over me when i take something out public lol. sent a screen shot

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Hey This Guy. Big fan... Big fan... My question for you today is!! Is there anyway, even with multiple times w/ being in the sun, can a ginger get a tan? I mean like, a long lasting one too. Maybe lasts more then a week. What do YOU think?

This Guy

you're the one who always shits all over me when i take something out public lol. sent a screen shot

yes I saw it....but I didn't realize your pm question was of a sensitive nature....I thought it might be as lame as most of El Joo's questions. lol

Hey This Guy. Big fan... Big fan... My question for you today is!! Is there anyway, even with multiple times w/ being in the sun, can a ginger get a tan? I mean like, a long lasting one too. Maybe lasts more then a week. What do YOU think?

Not sure....I'm not a ginger (though my beard tends to disagree) and I don't tan at all. I was really good friends with a girl in high school who was one and she only ever burned. So I'm thinking no. But who knows.

This Guy

no, thats not within the options of the admin tool...its really not hard man, goto your user cp....click on Edit Options. Pick the dark red or whatever skin its called and hit save. Then go to edit options again...There will be a new check box just above where you choose your skin. It will say view the chatbox or something like that. Click yes, then if you want change to a different skin, then hit save.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
also whatchu think about the possibility of a coalation gov't?

and should I feel dirty for trusting Stephen Harper more than the other guys?

MikeRaw

You're not the only one. Harper is a fucking asshole, but I don't trust a bunch of frenchmen who want to blantantly overthrow a guy either. I don't like any of them. Just my random, unneeded response, lol.

Anyways, the question for TG:
-You ordering the PPV tommorow?
-How many house shows have you attended? Or actual shows?
-What do you think of the changes to the forum (new skins, ispy, viewing rep, etc)?

This Guy

will you give me your home address?

um it would depend on why you wanted it I guess...but yeah you before others on here for sure.

also whatchu think about the possibility of a coalation gov't?

sadly I don't really know enough of whats going on in this. I haven't had much time to sit down and pay attention to the news. However from what I've heard of it so far, I trust Harper more too....we as a country for better or wrose voted the Harper goverment in again. As far as I'm concerned unless he does something that would warrent his removal from office, I don't think there should be some way to overthrow him short of him commiting some sort of crime or being caught stealing from the contry (hell the liberals did it and we didn't kick them out)

You're not the only one. Harper is a fucking asshole, but I don't trust a bunch of frenchmen who want to blantantly overthrow a guy either. I don't like any of them. Just my random, unneeded response, lol.

Anyways, the question for TG:
-You ordering the PPV tommorow?
-How many house shows have you attended? Or actual shows?
-What do you think of the changes to the forum (new skins, ispy, viewing rep, etc)?

No. No money to do so...though I admit especially after tonights house show I would love to.

Um, lets see. This was my 3rd show this year. I have been to Wrestlemania 18 PPV (Toronto Sky Dome), WWE Breakdown PPV (sept 98 - Hamilton Copps), I have been to 1 Smackdown Taping (Hamilton Copps), 2 Live Raws (Toronto for Both one at Sky Dome one at ACC), I went to an old TV taping from the late 80's early 90's (pre Raw days Hamilton Copps) Tonight was a Supershow (all three brands Hamilton Copps) the one I went to earlier this year was a Raw House Show (Hamilton Copps) I went to a Smackdown House Show a couple years back (Hamilton Copps) and I went to probably 5 or 6 Pre Brand Split House Shows (also all here at Hamilton in Copps) I've also been to about 3 or 4 Indy shows here in Hamilton at various high schools from a company that used to run out of hamilton ironically called IWF. So to answer your question I've been to about 8 or 9 house shows & 15 to 17 wrestling shows total.

I tried out some of the new skins, and although some of them are nicer, still prefer the CA Evo (fluid), as for the other stuff, I'm indifferent, though I admit I do find I like to see what some people have gotten as rep recently.