Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

-This was asked in the "general wrestling" section. So, are you embarrased to be a wrestling fan? Like, if someone asked you or mentioned wrestling, would you admit it?

-What are your thoughts on the activity of members on this forum? Do you think we are doign good in terms of activity?

-Do you watch hockey, and do you have a favourite team?

-Who do you think will be the next member, whenever the time comes, to get promoted to a mod spot?

This Guy

-This was asked in the "general wrestling" section. So, are you embarrased to be a wrestling fan? Like, if someone asked you or mentioned wrestling, would you admit it?

-What are your thoughts on the activity of members on this forum? Do you think we are doign good in terms of activity?

-Do you watch hockey, and do you have a favourite team?

-Who do you think will be the next member, whenever the time comes, to get promoted to a mod spot?

I don't hide that I'm a wrestling fan....I don't go out of my way to mention it though unless there is a reason too. But if it comes up because either its relevant to the conversation or someone point blank asks I tell them. But being in Hamilton and Southern Ontario in general, there are many of us out there so there isn't much to be embarrased about. I'm finding new wrestling fans all the time...as a matter of fact one of my employees at the new location I'm managing is one.

I'm the wrong person to judge I think. My activity isn't always the greatest and like others I have a tendancy to hide in specific spots. I always have more then enough to read and reply to though so I'm comfortable with it.

not regularly. Playoffs for sure and sometimes if theres nothing else really to watch but even then its more background noise. I'm not really a huge hockey fan, but I will always cheer for Calgary above all else. Its my families team...though thats my moms side. (have quite a bit of family from that area), my in-laws team (ie my father-in-laws team) was the Detroit Red Wings. So the Red Wings have a special place in this house as well. My daughter has a Red Wings jersey actually that we bought years ago that we were going to give to him to break the news if and when we ever got pregnant. Sadly my father-in-law passed away long before that happened.

no idea. I've got some ideas of who I would be okay with and who I wouldn't be, but I will not mention them publically.

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
1. What do you think about the smashing pumpkins?

2. Have you ever thought about being a professional wrestler and do you think you have what it takes?

This Guy

1. What do you think about the smashing pumpkins?

2. Have you ever thought about being a professional wrestler and do you think you have what it takes?

They are alright. Not a big fan, but don't hate them either.

Yes, I think everyone who has ever been a wrestling fan has, but do I think I have what it takes? No. I'm not in the best of shape, and as it relates to that end, I'm kinda lazy in that regaurds.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Who do you think will be the main eventers by this time next year?

This Guy

You also cant spell correctly.

What is the worst injury you have ever had?

Your thoughts on abortion?

Your thoughts on homosexuality?

Thanks for the news flash, but I've been telling people I suck at spelling since day one.

See Monk's knee thread in HIAT. My muscle tears is pretty much my only injury other then a couple times I had to get stitches in my head from bashing my head. Those healed, my muscle tears will not.

I'm against it. Its life as soon as its conceived....you don't want the baby, there are pleanty of people out there that do and can't have children.

perhaps you have missed the posts before in which I've explained that my oldest brother is gay? Or that there was a guy who was one my friends brothers friends that we all used to hang out with that was gay, or that one of my long time friends I've known since her & I were like 4 is gay. Bottom line is, I have no problem with it. Whatever floats your boat. I grew up in a christian home where I was taught it was a sin....maybe it is. But its not my cross to bare so to speak. The fact that these people are gay didn't change a damn thing. There still my friends and family and I still love them as much as I did before.

Who do you think will be the main eventers by this time next year?

Oh who the fuck knows. lol