Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

yes, unfortunatly

it was alright. not the best PPV, but certainly not the worst.

HBK vs. Jericho

I watched it therefore by your questions wording I am not allowed to have an opinion on the results

^ lmao, what did you think of the results?

when I log off will I be banned because of your infraction?

This Guy

Do you realize that i'm kidding when I say "I write my own rules then I break those rules"?
I do go a little overboard sometimes on Straight-Edge & I am christian also but i'm just messin' around...seriously I mostly just mention that in RIAT & the entrance ramp anyway...aren't you just supposed to have fun? I annoy you mostly sometimes but it's not like i'm crossing a line or anything...

yes I know your kidding, but it still makes you sound like a dumb ass.

who said you were crossing a line or that you were annoying me? I just think you try to hard and come off looking like an attention whore. Having an opinion is one thing, making a joke is another. Repeating either over and over and over again, shows you can't actually argue to defend your opinion or that your not really that funny.

Hometown Kid

Aren't you supposed to try too hard to be funny & say stupid things in RIAT? I argue without mentioning Straight-Edge or being a Renegade in the serious threads...but enough about this you're gonna rip(for lack of a better word)me anyway so it doesn't matter...anyways With the return of Jeff what are the odds the Hardy Boyz get back together to save the terrible tag division in WWE in your opinion?

This Guy

Aren't you supposed to try too hard to be funny & say stupid things in RIAT?

With the return of Jeff what are the odds the Hardy Boyz get back together to save the terrible tag division in WWE in your opinion?

Um RIAT is for whatever you want, its a spam section, but seriously, why act stupid? I mean being stupid doesn't=funny. I would rather be actually funny. I mean part of the reason so many members on this site are hated is because they try to hard to be funny say something stupid and therefore aren't funny? You really want to be like those members?

Slim to none. 1) the WWE doesn't give a rats ass about Tag Team wrestling. 2) Jeff Hardy was the next big thing prior to his suspension. In time when he has paid for his sins he will be again. Thats assuming Jeff doesn't screw up again because according to the wellness policy, 3rd strike and your out. Not to say they couldn't rehire him again one day, but the WWE is obviously serious about finally making the Hardy's singles stars. Matt now has the US title, and I imagine Jeff will get the IC belt back sooner rather then later and eventually will be back in that main event picture like he was at the begining of the year.

Famou$ 187

How many points will I get on my GM thing when Abyss comes back?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol...I am not fighting my sb ban just wanna know why...and if it will ever be lifted...once u tell me I won't fight the reason or the time I am banned from it...just wanna know why.

This Guy

How many points will I get on my GM thing when Abyss comes back?

not sure off the top of my head. Check the rules and points thread. Since he isn't on the TNA roster he is listed as an other superstar so it would count as signing with TNA.

lol...I am not fighting my sb ban just wanna know why...and if it will ever be lifted...once u tell me I won't fight the reason or the time I am banned from it...just wanna know why.

I didn't do it so I wouldn't know.....are you sure your banned from it?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can't see it...lol.so i guess

This Guy

not being able to see it doesn't mean your banned....especially if you just changed your skin. I checked the shoutbox bans, your not banned. I would go find TDK's handy dandy "why can't I see the shoutbox" help thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team