2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As long as you guys don't mind having a noob tagging along in the league and have a spot available, I'm up for it.
not too concerned with you being a noob as long as you stay active and we don't have vacant teams. I'm sure snowman could help you navigate your way through the draft

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
not too concerned with you being a noob as long as you stay active and we don't have vacant teams. I'm sure snowman could help you navigate your way through the draft

Pffft. I'll stay active, bby. And yeah, I'll coerce Snow into holding my hand through the draft. But no worries. Just because I don't visit the main forum as much to talk wrasslin' doesn't mean I'd be inactive for football.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So I do 4 leagues including this one; my first one is a league that drafts pre-preseason; we call it the semi-blind draft because we have no clue other than the obvious starters who will make a name for themselves and warrant a drafting spot.. this usually calls for some free agent pick ups even before the league starts..

Apparently this draft is in 15 minutes and I completely forgot about it, I will post my results..

NFL News to make you laugh..
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ond-hand-smoke-reason-positive-marijuana-test

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sounds like we can maybe get the order determined to get the board draft underway if we have our 12 now. I'll post a thread for the draft and shit

Senhor I know you were against a board draft and Dk preferred a live l e but I think this will work out well for all

no auto pick when the timer runs out or people missing the draft

hell we can even make trades for picks and players during the draft

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My Team in the Semi-Blind League:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady
RB: Shady, Alfred Morris, CJ Spiller, Ray Rice, Steven Jackson
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Reggie Wayne, Eric Decker, Anquan Boldin
TE: Zach Ertz, Martellus Bennett
D/ST: Bengals D/ST & Texans D/ST
K: Stephen Gostkowski

Apparently Steven Jackson re-injured his hamstring today that set him out for 4 games last season so I kind've fucked up there but hey I'm not hating on my team.

Some Notes: Tom Brady went in the 11th round to me.. I didn't think he was projected that far.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Sounds like we can maybe get the order determined to get the board draft underway if we have our 12 now. I'll post a thread for the draft and shit

Senhor I know you were against a board draft and Dk preferred a live l e but I think this will work out well for all

no auto pick when the timer runs out or people missing the draft

hell we can even make trades for picks and players during the draft
So technically the draft can last for 12 weeks? Is there no time limit?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So technically the draft can last for 12 weeks? Is there no time limit?
with who we have in the league it would never. last that long. I'll do a 12 or 24 hour time limit whichever you all prefer

if people check the board once a day we will be fine. if some asshole is consistently holding it up ill kill their family. simple enough

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
D'Z, modem failed. Waiting on a new one to come. WiFi cut out before I could like Dravice's updates on Baltimore (great job by them giving some potentially solid players a chance at positions where we could use them :) ) after sending the happy smiley earlier. It'll be a struggle but I'll do what I can. Can you tag us when the draft starts?

Did you decide on what to do with the second Flex spot since we kicked the kicker out? :tough:

*puts my hand over my heart* It'll be a challenge, but I solemnly swear to take care of Nazi as best as possible. She's very convincing. :ksi:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
D'Z, modem failed. Waiting on a new one to come. WiFi cut out before I could like Dravice's updates on Baltimore (great job by them giving some potentially solid players a chance at positions where we could use them :) ) after sending the happy smiley earlier. It'll be a struggle but I'll do what I can. Can you tag us when the draft starts?

Did you decide on what to do with the second Flex spot since we kicked the kicker out? :tough:

*puts my hand over my heart* It'll be a challenge, but I solemnly swear to take care of Nazi as best as possible. She's very convincing. :ksi:

yea I'll tag people when it is their turn to pick. hope you get your Internet issues resolved

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
as far as a flex I was just going to leave it at 1 since nobody said anything about the second flex idea

Status
Not open for further replies.