2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Vernon Davis 16???

wtf
lol tell me about it, dude IMO he ended up with 4th best team in the draft though can't complain, not sure why he decided to do VD at #16 but he made out okay amongst a group of "amateurs" excluding me.. although would've preferred another decent WR over Steven Jackson or Ray Rice.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Much deserverd extension by the Cardinals from what I'm hearing I can't check but from mobile I hear it's a 5-yr 70$ mil extension?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So LeSean and Trent "scuffled" on the 27th and it was just a testosterone show off;
Maclin and Bradley Fletcher went at it worse the following day and started throwing haymakers at eachother before fletcher got in some body blows.. Maclin had to be restrained all the way to the sidelines away from the incident.
The fire in this team is there they just gotta save it for the opposition :)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
ESPN Dolphins reporter James Walker said the team's center position "is starting to become a major concern." Converted-guard Shelley Smith has struggled with errant snaps as he tries to transition to center, and was benched in favor of Nate Garner after two more fumbled snaps Wednesday. If Smith's struggles continue, the Dolphins could turn to Garner or free agent Samson Satele. The Dolphins' offensive line remains a mess.

:blackshock::shock::meh::urm::grumpy::damn::tough::(:)dafuq::wtf::why::annoyed::gtfo::facepalm1::bully::cry::silva::upset::willis::okay::eww::damnn::ricardo::robbie::park::facepalm::harvey::gusta::idk:

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
didn't know varus was interested

what is wrong with your Internet bro! ? don't you have a phone that can connect without Internet?
If you have any open spots then yeah I would like to join.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If you have any open spots then yeah I would like to join.
Damn, would have been glad to take you but we filled 'er up. We are doing a slow draft on the board, if anyone bails in this process I would be glad to give you their spot.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Damn, would have been glad to take you but we filled 'er up. We are doing a slow draft on the board, if anyone bails in this process I would be glad to give you their spot.
Thanks man

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Im hyped for some mother fucking pre season football tomorrow night!!

Reactions: Snowman1
Status
Not open for further replies.