2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Yea I'm actually fine with a draft on here, no time limits, actually get to think about what we're doing without a short time. I'm down. No 7th place this year.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I do think itd be easier to get a one set time for everyone to get on and do it on second thought. I can go several hours to a day when i just cant really get on.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I do think itd be easier to get a one set time for everyone to get on and do it on second thought. I can go several hours to a day when i just cant really get on.
We tried last year and we had nearly 1/3 of the league who couldn't make it to the time we wound up going with.

I missed both live drafts the last two years and I know we've had probably ~50% participation at said live drafts. In theory it shouldn't be that tough but in practice it has been. Doing it on the board guarantees everyone gets a player they actually want to draft instead of running out of timer and getting a default pick or worse missing the draft completely. It provides much more time for research for each pick compared to 90 seconds. I think it is great.

You don't need to be on every second of the day, we are all active enough around here that just checking it as you get on should be fine.. any luck at all and the draft will be fun for everyone and you will want to check it as much as possible, but hey, I'm not holding my breath.

We have well over a month to get er done, if things are going poorly we can audible and do a live draft if worst comes to worst. We have nothing to lose by giving it a shot.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
those WRs are boner killers
Lol you think? I thought the same way...
I don't think I made out too bad, fucking autopicked ray rice over Keenan Allen cuz my PC decided to update but other thanh that for a semi-blind without preseason draft I think I ended up... meh.. okay.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lol you think? I thought the same way...
I don't think I made out too bad, fucking autopicked ray rice over Keenan Allen cuz my PC decided to update but other thanh that for a semi-blind without preseason draft I think I ended up... meh.. okay.
1.) What round was that? Keenan shouldn't have been available that late
2.) Proof that board draft >> shitty live draft on site

Status
Not open for further replies.