Your Job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JoshSmith

Reaction score
What type of job do you guys currently do? What was your least favorite job you ever had?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Radio DJ/ Engineer/ IT/Janitor/bitch/ / / / / / I would have to go with this as being the least favorite. It was great when all I had to worry about was being the DJ but being the grunt is a thankless position. Not long ago I saved our Music computers from crashing basically revamping the system, two days later I was yelled at by the owner and told I don't do anything. I explained to him "If I didn't do anything this shit hole would be in a lot worse shape"

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Spanish 1 Teacher / Deputy Sheriff Uniform Patrol ... Spent most the year teaching, just started the sheriff job. Loved the kids and am liking this.

Worst job was working in a fucking book store as a teen. It was so boring since no one hardly came in

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Spanish 1 Teacher / Deputy Sheriff Uniform Patrol ... Spent most the year teaching, just started the sheriff job. Loved the kids and am liking this.

Worst job was working in a fucking book store as a teen. It was so boring since no one hardly came in

No internet? Could just sit and watch movies etc all day. That's what I do when I'm on the air litterally have to press a button and talk every 15 minutes.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No Internet at all. They just had the computers set up to check out customers and the owner had a computer. You literally stacked books all day from 10-5'all summer

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Music producer currently, and I guess worse job I ever had was when I was a teenager cleaning yards.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Self employed. I sell things via Ebay, Carboots and Markets. Currently Its not fees-able to sell all my stock on ebay due to ebay fees, Postage cost etc so a lot of my money comes from the carboots and market.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Currently working at Zehrs Food Markets as a Overnight Stocker. Not a bad place to work at tbh. I don't really have a 'worst' job since all of them had some kind of benefit to them, but I guess working at the local fair stuck in a booth all day kind of blew.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Stay at home dad.

Worst job I ever had was an ordertaker for a national pizza shop. On a slow day you just wanted to blow your brains out, on a busy day you wanted to show up at peoples houses since they were so kind to give you the address and kill them.

ApplePieBandit

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
terryfunk
I work at a home improvement warehouse and run my own business on the side selling sports memorabilia/ cards.

Worst job I had was being a marketing associate at a central leasing center. The pay was good but I was on the phones for 8 hours a day. People call you from around the United States asking about properties. Most didn't understand you were in a centralized location and not on property causing constant head aches and people arguing. I quit after 3.5 months. I would constantly lose my voice and I would often have nightmares where I would be on the phone while I was asleep!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Currently i'm a Security guard: I work at nightclubs and events all over London, mostly at the 02 arena which is fun.

Worse, working as a receptionist at a doctor surgery, terrible times all these sick assholes shouting cause of some silly cough.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Renovation currently

Worst job was working at a chincy portable lumber mill where I was expected to move around 12 x 12 inch, 20 foot long boards where I royally fucked up my back and where any thoughts I had about making a go at pro wrestling went out the window.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm an assistant manager at an art store in my town. Love it.

Worst job was a fry cook at Carl's Jr. Shit pay. Shit hours. Shit management.

Dademo

Reaction score
Pizza Delivery.. easiest job I've ever worked in my life and everyone is chill as fuck except for my boss, but I can see the bags under his eyes so I realize how tough he's got it being in charge.

Worst was working in the grocery store, its a horrible feeling like a slave swiping food past a computer for 8 hours a day

AF.

Reaction score
Currently studying full time to be a Teacher and I'm working in Australia's largest hardware store part time.

Worst job was working at a movie theater doing the candy bar.

Last edited: