• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your First Memory of Wrestling?

lucaskieren

Jun 17, 2014
My first memory was watching Royal Rumble 2001 with my mum the next day on a recorded VHS Tape (recorded because in the UK the shows are live at 1AM in the morning)

Twitchy

Aug 8, 2013
My first memory was watching Royal Rumble 2001 with my mum the next day on a recorded VHS Tape (recorded because in the UK the shows are live at 1AM in the morning)
thats awesome! Gotta love the VHS days..

My first memory is seeing The Rock on a turnbuckle doing his tongue thing. IF YOU SMELLLALALLALALALALLALALAL

Marshall

Jan 5, 2017
I watched a Raw in 2002 and booger red Undertaker scared the crap out of me after he tipped vomit all over Tommy Dreamer.
I stopped watching for three years afterwards.
I got hooked again after I watched a recorded VHS of the Invasion PPV and watched the 2005 New Year's revolution on PPV.
My fear for the Undertaker as since disappeared.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Mine may be a cliche but it was Austin's KOTR speech.

From then I was hooked

RockyZablocki

Aug 20, 2017
This is weird, but I swear it was Sting scaring Yokozuna out of the ring, 1994ish. Obviously it's a false memory. It was Undertaker scaring Yokozuna. But in my memory, it was Crow Sting, who wouldn't even debut for a few more years. My little brother remembers the same thing. Lol.

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻

The Commie

Feb 25, 2019
My first memory of Wrestling was watching old recordings of AWA and NWA that my dad had recorded.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
My very first memory of wrestling? Stone Cold chasing Vince McMahon with the quad-bike. Weird, I know, but that was my first experience with it, and 8 year old me was like, "Woah, what's this all about?".

I guess the rest is history :lmao