You Probably Already Know This but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Dude. I don't give a shit what you do in your personal life, you'll always have the up most respect from me. I do some weird shit so I can't judge anyone. But what you just did is amazing. I'm glad you're happy and if anyone had a serious issue with your happiness I'll kick their ass.

Thank you very much, that really brought a true smile to my face... I greatly appreciate it :)

Reactions: britishheel

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
First and foremost, Congratulations! Secondly, thank you for posting this, open and honest thread. I was a little leery at first about joining, because, I'm gay, but, after reading this, I am so thankful I have joined, and that I can be a part of moments like this! I wish you all the best, and good luck, as well!

If I can make someone feel more comfortable about joining this wonderful community, than it is all worth it. But yeah, the people here are great and I think you'll really enjoy being here.

I, honestly, think that you're channel is one of the best of it's kind on Youtube. I look forward to your new videos.

Thank you :) I put a lot of work into it and sometimes it really takes up a large portion of my time but it's worth it :)

wait, i thought you two were the one's enga...ged? /kayfabe

That's internet love.. it's different :)

I figured it out a while back, but I guess I didn't wanna say anything because I didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.

But, now that you've "come out", it's cool and we're all happy for you. Everyone deserves to be happy regardless of their sexuality.

So, once again, congratulations on your engagement.

I figured you did. You're a smart and friendly guy :) Thanks for the good wishes. You'll always be my first husband though :)