You Probably Already Know This but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So, I've posted 2 pictures in this thread so far... Now let's actually respond..

Jake, you, sir.. are a wonderful human being... plain and simple. We've had some great discussions.. we've laughed and cried.. we've become very good friends, in my opinion at least lol..

I have to tell you that I think the world of you. I really do. You're my brother from another mother... I am truly ecstatic that I have been able to get to know you and am looking forward to many more future years of friendship.

KillerOrangeCat sucks though, jussayin. hehe.

I love you... and anytime you need me for any reason, any time of the day or night.. I am just a phone call away.

I love you too and thank you for this great post. But yeah, I think we'll be friends for a really long time. We've definitely had great discussions and I always feel I can come to you for advice.

But do you really not like my channel? lol It's like my life's work :p No one ever reads the suicide articles I translate lol

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Having a cat for a youtube mascot shows great business sense...

I mean...people love cats...

I mean I'm more of a dog person myself...but most people love cats...

I wish I could say it was great business sense but it was really just me desperate for an idea lol I was actually going to change the name after the channel gained some ground but it was the name that action gained traction for the channel.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
gay.jpg

Well... Joey isn't going to like this.... :sadjoey:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
For once it is not my fault a locker room thread is turning into a cat thread... :kitler:

Yup, ironically it Grievous's fault (actually there is nothing ironic about that and I am rather pissed at myself for using the word "ironic" incorrectly because it's a pet peeve of mine when others do it. I guess I could just go back and erase it, but then I'd have to erase this entire disclaimer that I am writing to explain myself. I dunno. It seems kind of senseless to type all of this just to erase it. Hmmm I wonder what I should do. Damn it, I keep adding words... what is wrong with me? The more words I add, the less likely I am to erase it. I did it again. Ah, crap...)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I figured it out a while back, but I guess I didn't wanna say anything because I didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.

But, now that you've "come out", it's cool and we're all happy for you. Everyone deserves to be happy regardless of their sexuality.

So, once again, congratulations on your engagement.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I figured it out a while back, but I guess I didn't wanna say anything because I didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.

But, now that you've "come out", it's cool and we're all happy for you. Everyone deserves to be happy regardless of their sexuality.

So, once again, congratulations on your engagement.
wait, i thought you two were the one's enga...ged? /kayfabe

• Haha

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
First and foremost, Congratulations! Secondly, thank you for posting this, open and honest thread. I was a little leery at first about joining, because, I'm gay, but, after reading this, I am so thankful I have joined, and that I can be a part of moments like this! I wish you all the best, and good luck, as well!

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Dude. I don't give a shit what you do in your personal life, you'll always have the up most respect from me. I do some weird shit so I can't judge anyone. But what you just did is amazing. I'm glad you're happy and if anyone had a serious issue with your happiness I'll kick their ass.