You Probably Already Know This but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Eyyy congratulations brother! You'd be hard pressed to find a single user here past or present who wouldn't be happy to hear you're happy.

and you know i'm only a tag away to correct some buuulllllshit if it come's your way. :aids: Congrats man.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks! I know it's not a big deal anymore but some of us make it so. But I appreciate the kind words and the compliment thank you :emoji_slight_smile: And yeah sometimes it is hard to do. I appreciate it.

Got a present for you!

DBlHuAEXoAAdpNo.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Eyyy congratulations brother! You'd be hard pressed to find a single user here past or present who wouldn't be happy to hear you're happy.

and you know i'm only a tag away to correct some buuulllllshit if it come's your way. :aids: Congrats man.

Thanks :) That means a lot to me. And I know you're just a tag away... you've stood up for me quite a few times already and I appreciate that :)

Yeah, it's funny. I pushed for gay marriage to be legal but I never considered the idea of marriage for me. It's weird :) But thank you for the congrat :)

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate that present lol.

Both of our teams are nearly dead even at this point .508 and .509...could we see a world series sequel?

Anyways I'll stop derailing this lol

BTW congrats on the engagement, I guess I left that out of my first reply

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Doesn't matter about someone's sexuality, what matters is their character. Why? Because it's 2017.

2015.gif

You've always been a stand-up person and congrats!

Reactions: Just Kevin

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Congrats Fox! Jerry's a cool name so I'm guessing he's a cool guy. I mean seriously, Jerry Seinfeild, Jerry Maguire, Jerry Lawler, Jerry from Ben & Jerry. All good Jerrys. Anyway congrats!

Also if you ever need some average wedding graphics for the big day...:emoji_sunglasses:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate that present lol.

Both of our teams are nearly dead even at this point .508 and .509...could we see a world series sequel?

Anyways I'll stop derailing this lol

BTW congrats on the engagement, I guess I left that out of my first reply

Thanks! I am pretty happy... about the engagement, not about how our teams are doing. I'd actually like a rematch and I sort of hope you guys would win because I want you to know how last year felt for me :) But it's still early in a long baseball season.. I think they can pull themselves out of the muck.

And don't worry about the derails... say whatever you want. Thank you for the congratulations :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Doesn't matter about someone's sexuality, what matters is their character. Why? Because it's 2017.

2015.gif

You've always been a stand-up person and congrats!

Thank you ever changing Beaver :) I appreciate it and hope I have the support of the entire beaver kingdom when they take over the world :)

Thanks truly for the kind words :)