You Probably Already Know This but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Congratulations on the engagement man, and fully-coming out. Just know we'll have your back no matter what :emoji_thumbsup:

Thank you and I appreciate that. :) I've actually never considered getting married in my life.. it was so spontaneous and strange how I blurted it out haha. But I appreciate the support. :)

Reactions: Grievous 3D and Smg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
giphy.gif
y

Congrats Fox! Jerry's a cool name so I'm guessing he's a cool guy. I mean seriously, Jerry Seinfeild, Jerry Maguire, Jerry Lawler, Jerry from Ben & Jerry. All good Jerrys. Anyway congrats!

Also if you ever need some average wedding graphics for the big day...:emoji_sunglasses:

I'm still getting used to the fact that this is you :) Every time I see this I'm like "Oh, he's back to stonecold...oh wait, it's Reag :) In all serious thought, thanks and I appreciate it. It's a bit amusing about the names because we're trying to discuss what to do about that. But yeah, I love all the Jerry's you mentioned and I have a sudden craving for a pint of ice cream! Chunky Monkey!

Tell me more about the graphics :)

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh and you all have to promise not to tell Nick Iggy (the guy in my avatar). I've been sort of flirting with him on Twitter and posting a lot of his matches and promoting his tag team the Carnies. I don't think he gets that I am flirting so I want to see how long it carries on. I like naïve people :)

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh and you all have to promise not to tell Nick Iggy (the guy in my avatar). I've been sort of flirting with him on Twitter and posting a lot of his matches and promoting his tag team the Carnies. I don't think he gets that I am flirting so I want to see how long it carries on. I like naïve people :emoji_slight_smile:

Just end everything with :emoji_kissing_heart: and see if he catches on... LOL

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Just end everything with :emoji_kissing_heart: and see if he catches on... LOL

Haha. Well Nick Iggy is cute and somewhat crazy (his previous character was a 12 year old boy and now he's a ringmaster) but Jerry is 20 times crazier and crazy is good :) But I'm allowed to flirt :)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm still getting used to the fact that this is you :emoji_slight_smile: Every time I see this I'm like "Oh, he's back to stonecold...oh wait, it's Reag :emoji_slight_smile: In all serious thought, thanks and I appreciate it. It's a bit amusing about the names because we're trying to discuss what to do about that. But yeah, I love all the Jerry's you mentioned and I have a sudden craving for a pint of ice cream! Chunky Monkey!

Tell me more about the graphics :emoji_slight_smile:
I can do things for invitations and reception...posters. Hell, if you want to spend a bit more money, I can design something to go on the wedding plates. I don't know XD just pm some images some time with what you want and I'll see what I can do. :)

Look what you did, I'm in the wedding mood now. I'm going to watch a episode of Bridezilla to calm me down.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Haha. Well Nick Iggy is cute and somewhat crazy (his previous character was a 12 year old boy and now he's a ringmaster) but Jerry is 20 times crazier and crazy is good :emoji_slight_smile: But I'm allowed to flirt :emoji_slight_smile:

Oh that makes sense then, that is him in his attire as your avatar right?

Too bad they outlawed owning medium wild cats, he could have walked out with a Bobcat or something haha

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh that makes sense then, that is him in his attire as your avatar right?

Too bad they outlawed owning medium wild cats, he could have walked out with a Bobcat or something haha

Yeah. When I told him I was replacing my Okada avatar with him, he nearly flipped out. He was like, "You're replacing Okada with me? OMG I am so honored! Wow!" That was adorable. Haha. But yeah, he'd look great with a bobcat.. I'll tweet that to him..

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I can do things for invitations and reception...posters. Hell, if you want to spend a bit more money, I can design something to go on the wedding plates. I don't know XD just pm some images some time with what you want and I'll see what I can do. :emoji_slight_smile:

Look what you did, I'm in the wedding mood now. I'm going to watch a episode of Bridezilla to calm me down.

Oh wow. Yeah, I'm seeing Jerry tomorrow so I'll talk to him about it. Thank you :)

Haha, I take it you enjoy weddings :)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So, I've posted 2 pictures in this thread so far... Now let's actually respond..

Jake, you, sir.. are a wonderful human being... plain and simple. We've had some great discussions.. we've laughed and cried.. we've become very good friends, in my opinion at least lol..

I have to tell you that I think the world of you. I really do. You're my brother from another mother... I am truly ecstatic that I have been able to get to know you and am looking forward to many more future years of friendship.

KillerOrangeCat sucks though, jussayin. hehe.

I love you... and anytime you need me for any reason, any time of the day or night.. I am just a phone call away.