You Probably Already Know This but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Very recently, I had a really big change in life. A few of you know that I proposed marriage to someone. But I haven't given many details about it. I can't get married and not be honest to my friends about the marriage. It is an exciting event in my life and I want to share it with my friends.. but I have to be honest about it.

You probably noticed that I play the pronoun game a lot when I talk about people in my life. My fiancée's name is Jerry and he is a very strange but loving person.

I've never been one to "come out" to others. Generally I just accept being gay and mention it when it comes up. But with wrestling, I've always been somewhat cautious to mention it. Some wrestling fans can be very antagonistic about gay guys, so I've always been a bit nervous around wrestling fans in this way.

But you guys are my best friends. I don't want to name names, because technically I love all of you and WWE Forums is like my second home. You can't hang around your best friends and not be true to yourself. I can't talk about my life to my friends and leave out details because I think it might make you all uncomfortable.

I am pretty sure many of you already knew I was gay. I mean, @Grievous and @Just Kevin figured it out pretty quickly. But I figured I should mention it because I think you all know I value integrity above all else. And portraying myself in a way that is untrue to myself is an assault on that integrity.

Anyway, don't worry. I won't start posting showtunes videos and I won't put rainbows all over the site. You won't feel the flame. I'll continue being me, but more honestly.

I love all you guys and girls :emoji_slight_smile: This is the best community on the internet.

Oh and feel free to make gay jokes. Gay guys make more gay jokes than straight guys do, and most of us enjoy a good cut down :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: britishheel

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

latest

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I honestly had no clue lol. Doesn't change my perspective of you, you're still an a-hole....only because you like the cubs... other than that you're a pretty decent guy by the interactions we've had lol.

Good job being true to yourself and being able to feel comfortable about your life. It is a hard thing for many people to do.

I have homosexual friends and family too, so it's really not a big deal. Besides, in Canada it's been a thing for a long time lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I honestly had no clue lol. Doesn't change my perspective of you, you're still an a-hole....only because you like the cubs... other than that you're a pretty decent guy by the interactions we've had lol.

Good job being true to yourself and being able to feel comfortable about your life. It is a hard thing for many people to do.

I have homosexual friends and family too, so it's really not a big deal. Besides, in Canada it's been a thing for a long time lol

Thanks! I know it's not a big deal anymore but some of us make it so. But I appreciate the kind words and the compliment thank you :) And yeah sometimes it is hard to do. I appreciate it.

Got a present for you!

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I had no idea either. We're still friends on here no matter what though. I had a friend in High school that was as well. And he was a very sweet guy and cool to be around.

Thank you! I appreciate that. I always enjoy your posts. You have a lot of positive energy and I think it's good for the forum, thank you :)

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Congrats on your engagement!

You do you (or whoever you wanna do). Someone's sexuality is one of the last things I'm concerned about when it comes to a person. Love is genderless and knows no boundaries, glad you've found someone to be happy with.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Congrats on your engagement!

You do you (or whoever you wanna do). Someone's sexuality is one of the last things I'm concerned about when it comes to a person. Love is genderless and knows no boundaries, glad you've found someone to be happy with.

Thank you! And this is an awesome post which I completely and totally agree with :) And I really appreciate the kind words :)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not to sound Bad or anything But Just something I was thinking about.
My Friend, in High school, was..Gay. I guess Something happened during a relationship he had where the person he liked ended up liking a woman and was getting married. Well.... Apparently that didnt go over well with (*Billy) the next school day we found out he *passed away* (Useing a More "Polite" terminology) His Dad found him when he'd gotten home. Billy was in the Hosp for several days, Ended up getting the plug pulled. Everyone at my school including the teacher's were crying. The Principle had to Give everyone a Day off of school.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not to sound Bad or anything But Just something I was thinking about.
My Friend, in High school, was..Gay. I guess Something happened during a relationship he had where the person he liked ended up liking a woman and was getting married. Well.... Apparently that didnt go over well with (*Billy) the next school day we found out he *passed away* (Useing a More "Polite" terminology) His Dad found him when he'd gotten home. Billy was in the Hosp for several days, Ended up getting the plug pulled. Everyone at my school including the teacher's were crying. The Principle had to Give everyone a Day off of school.

Wow that is very sad, and I can relate. My very first boyfriend (when I was 15) was a guy named Matthew. He was a popular athlete. He was 16. He was the town's "golden boy." Everyone liked him. He was strong and always seemed happy. This was in Ohio. While I was visiting my mom in Chicago, he committed suicide. To this day, nobody knows why. He left me a letter that just told me that he loved me and hoped I would forgive him. It was dd.

Oh, and don't feel bad or sad for me. That was 27 years ago :) I've recovered a long time ago. My job now is I'm a psychologist who studies suicide in Japan. It was because of this that I went into that field. But it is a job that you have to have a drink by you while you do it :)

I am very sorry about your friend though.

Congrats on moving ahead in life! I wish u the best and happiest time togther. May GOD Be With you, Jake. :woo: LOL!

I appreciate that. I had a born again experience when I was 28 years old. Interestingly enough, Jerry, who wasn't religious had a born again experience two months ago (I told him he has to go to church with me now HAHAHA). So we both appreciate your wish that God will be with us :)