xtremebadass is not a legend anymore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
And why do you seem to be abusing me at every change you get? You're slightly getting like a troll... This forum has enough, Mike.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
And why do you seem to be abusing me at every change you get? You're slightly getting like a troll... This forum has enough, Mike.

I'm a troll because you made an incorrect post? Yes John you make a lot of sense. How did you even come up with such an inaccurate story like you posted is what I would like to know, why you would post it as if it were truth..

Oh wait I think I messed up there. I should of typed "I would like to know, Why you would post it..."... because that would obviously the correct way.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yea, if you don't give John the fucking mod spot he has been asking for years, you are a troll. Ok.
It seems that if he doesn't get a staff position on every fucking wrestling forum on the net, he's not happy.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
lol, sorry Mike, but this is such BS. You DID have a problem with Monk, and called him many names (not that names hurt Monk but usually name-calling indicates you have a problem with someone).

You can't deny that you were legit upset when you had to spend most of your day restoring the place, only to have him rejoin and delete people again, killing the work you just did all morning.

Not trying to start shit here but it's kinda lame when people try to deny things. You might not have issues with Monk at the moment but you didn't like him at that time. Please don't act as if you were cool with him and it's okay that he deleted a bunch of us and fucked up the forum because he had a 'legit' reason to be upset with you. You were pretty fucking pissed at him and never wanted him back here again.

I don't mind Monk being here again, as long as he isn't admin, but if you just allowed him back to please the masses, lolgay.

I don't recall what names I called him but that is beside the point. I actually enjoyed the situation. I like controversy and terrorist attacks. Sorry I just do. I rebuilt what monk did in an afternoon and an hour later he came back and deleted more shit. It was actually rather entertaining considering it was something out of the normal. If he would of deleted the whole site then I would of been a little pissed. But we've had problems like that before and recovered. I know what my feelings are toward monk I don't have a problem with him. If anything I respect him for his evil plan that he had. I would of done the same if I were in his shoes. A few people asked recently if I would unban him I figured why not. There's no harm in that.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Because I can get the job done, and I'm loyal to the forum. I don't go around bitching for mod spots, bitching to be liked, etc. Kthnx

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
JOHN! Shut the fuck up! I'm so fucking sick of you crying and complaining about mod spots all the fucking time! Get over it. No one fucking gives a shit about your feelings because you are an annoying whiny little cunt and I get nauseous reading your posts. Do me a fucking favor and springboard onto a board of spikes! Jesus fucking Christ.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Also CAPSLOCK, the football World Cup has already started. You better start doing your job.