xtremebadass is not a legend anymore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
And why do you seem to be abusing me at every change you get? You're slightly getting like a troll... This forum has enough, Mike.

My god, you're so fucking gay.

Hey guys, I just thought I would tell you a little secret. Whenever I disagree with something John says, he sends me a PM saying he loves me or some other kiss ass statement.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't recall what names I called him but that is beside the point. I actually enjoyed the situation. I like controversy and terrorist attacks. Sorry I just do. I rebuilt what monk did in an afternoon and an hour later he came back and deleted more shit. It was actually rather entertaining considering it was something out of the normal. If he would of deleted the whole site then I would of been a little pissed. But we've had problems like that before and recovered. I know what my feelings are toward monk I don't have a problem with him. If anything I respect him for his evil plan that he had. I would of done the same if I were in his shoes. A few people asked recently if I would unban him I figured why not. There's no harm in that.

lol, just stop, Mike. I was there. Monk was this and that and you weren't happy about fixing the forum during your work time. You were frustrated, like anyone would have been if their forum was getting owned.

I don't know why you try to act as if what Monk did was okay and understandable. If he had a problem with YOU, he should have just attacked you. The rest of us didn't do anything to him. Like, one day, you think he's an asshole and the next day, you ride his dick. I don't get it.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
My god, you're so fucking gay.

Hey guys, I just thought I would tell you a little secret. Whenever I disagree with something John says, he sends me a PM saying he loves me or some other kiss ass statement.
I love you.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
m7at4y.jpg

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Naw you Abercrombie and Finch white boy shit is a Q-Tip compared to this Mandingo Warrior in my trousers

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
lol, just stop, Mike. I was there. Monk was this and that and you weren't happy about fixing the forum during your work time. You were frustrated, like anyone would have been if their forum was getting owned.

I don't know why you try to act as if what Monk did was okay and understandable. If he had a problem with YOU, he should have just attacked you. The rest of us didn't do anything to him. Like, one day, you think he's an asshole and the next day, you ride his dick. I don't get it.

Truth be told I do not ride dick. It is quite obvious. I did not fix the forum during my work time, considering the fact that I was at work. I did what I could while at work on my old phone, which was not much. I was there too and I remember it quite clearly. I did not mind much fixing what was destroyed. The only work I had to really do was edit everyone's posts and rep count. That was frustrating because some people were so fucking nit picky about their damn join date. That pissed me off more than anything, people being so fucking worried about me being a few months off on their original join date meanwhile I still had a bunch of other stuff to still edit. I do not think the forum got owned in anyway. Nothing really was lost. I am not saying what Monk did was OK, I am just saying it didn't really matter. I like it when evil and fucked up things happen. As long as I am not personally or physically harmed by it.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I'm coming up with a mod spot that will be just for John so that he can validate his existance

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
To be honest I think we should implement a system into the forum. Similar to an IQ test. Also with grammar and spelling involved. People who fail those tests will not have access to the forum. People who capitalize after a comma will not be able to view the forum, Feels me?

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Congratulations to our new Mod, John. He will be the mod for the new section of the forum....go ahead, go find it....and laugh.