xtremebadass is not a legend anymore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
@ Mike: I won't capitalize anymore.. @ This Guy: I literally jumped off my chair when I saw my name was green.. I then looked at my section... :(

monkeystyle

Reaction score
To be honest I think we should implement a system into the forum. Similar to an IQ test. Also with grammar and spelling involved. People who fail those tests will not have access to the forum. People who capitalize after a comma will not be able to view the forum, Feels me?

There is this game called Kingdom of Loathing. (www.kingdomofloathing.com) In order to be able to use their chat rooms one must confront and defeat the ghost of the english language. The basic idea of the test is to ensure the literacy of the people coming into chat. I would recommend signing up and looking at the test and seeing if you can import something similar here.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
@ Mike: I won't capitalize anymore.. @ This Guy: I literally jumped off my chair when I saw my name was green.. I then looked at my section... :(

An ellipses has 3 periods...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Sorry but if I'm really going to be tested to where I have to have EXACT perfect punctuation in even the most simple of dialogue just to access a wrestling forum, I'd take my posts elsewhere. I sometimes don't capitalize my I's correctly, I don't use semi-colon. I don't use exactly three dots in all of my ellipses, I don't even pay attention to whether or not I'm capitalizing a letter after a comma. If all of these are absolutely necessary criteria to access an internet forum than you can go fuck yourself for being an elitist prick. Just sayin'.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Sorry but if I'm really going to be tested to where I have to have EXACT perfect punctuation in even the most simple of dialogue just to access a wrestling forum, I'd take my posts elsewhere. I sometimes don't capitalize my I's correctly, I don't use semi-colon. I don't use exactly three dots in all of my ellipses, I don't even pay attention to whether or not I'm capitalizing a letter after a comma. If all of these are absolutely necessary criteria to access an internet forum than you can go fuck yourself for being an elitist prick. Just sayin'.

Haha. I am not saying I am perfect. Plus that post was clearly not directed towards you since I consider you one of the few really intelligent people here. It was indirectly pointed towards John, Hence the capitalization of the letter after the comma.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
There is this game called Kingdom of Loathing. (www.kingdomofloathing.com) In order to be able to use their chat rooms one must confront and defeat the ghost of the english language. The basic idea of the test is to ensure the literacy of the people coming into chat. I would recommend signing up and looking at the test and seeing if you can import something similar here.

That game reminds me of a game I played years ago. It was a text based game where you start off as a tiny piece of sperm and you have to make decisions and your decisions reflect what path you take in life. You grow from a sperm to a baby then to a child, teen, adult and all that. I can't find that game these days so if anyone knows what I am talking about if you could link me to it I would be very happy.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
All I ever played that was educational was this caveman game where I had to type as quickly and accurately as possible to fight off a giant magical snake. Or string together a bunch of blocks that symbolized math equations before the cave police came and beat me up. Those were the good ol' days.