xtremebadass is not a legend anymore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
In 90% of the other forums, those morons would be banned. We give them a chance. They enjoy the freedom to express their stupidity, we enjoy the freedom to make fun of them. It's a fair deal and actually some of them improve and become good members (although it's a rare thing).

Wow, this.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Sorry Xba legend isn't based on what you've done anymore, must not have gotten the memo you have to be apart of the lil kliqs to be apart of it. Sorry everything youve done here is not enough. But really shits retarted.

Get the dick out of your sig you fucking smurf

Kizza

Reaction score
So much faggotry in this thread.

...god...

Reaction score
I know it sounds sort of twisted, but in reality internet forums don't mean anything. They are pretty much useless. However I have put a lot of time in, sure I probably didn't have to, but I did it anyways. I am not saying my time was important, since nothing on internet forums are, but after everything that I put into this, it's sad to see the way I have been treated by members and staff members alike. Like I said, it's not like it matters, but it would just be nice to see me properly treated after everything that I have done.
Pretty sure I've openly honored you and said on multiple occasions how you're a good member and have contributed a lot, etc. Who else matters?
Yet another staff member who stirs the pot. When I was staff, I can't begin to tell you how many staff members loved to piss off members and mess with them for their own enjoyment. This is pitiful.
Exactly why I've declined it many times now. But if no one cared, I wouldn't resist.

Also, your logic of this being or not being important is flawed. Your argument is that people don't respect your time and work here. I think they do. You think that the group status is the sole signification of that regard, but it isn't, that's what some of these people are trying to say to you. Regardless of which, you've explained your reasoning, and I'm sure TIO would let you back in after you calm down and quit falling into this trap.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
You mean Mr. "I am demoting MS from being Admin for trying to overthrow me, then silent ban him, only to bring him back make him Admin again where he attempted to destroy the entire forum because he took the internet too seriously only to ban him again for trying to do so then brought him back and made him legend"? Oh yeah like we can really have faith in his decision making.

I said it before, I never had a problem with Monk. He had a problem with me and rightfully so. When he deleted all of those members it was fucked up, but he didn't do anything to harm me. He did it to you guys not me. But I think it is fair to say Monk is definitely a legend, same with Beer.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Also, your logic of this being or not being important is flawed. Your argument is that people don't respect your time and work here. I think they do. You think that the group status is the sole signification of that regard, but it isn't, that's what some of these people are trying to say to you. Regardless of which, you've explained your reasoning, and I'm sure TIO would let you back in after you calm down and quit falling into this trap.
I confirm that.

Kizza

Reaction score
If anything, Monk did the forum a favour.

Reaction score
I said it before, I never had a problem with Monk. He had a problem with me and rightfully so. When he deleted all of those members it was fucked up, but he didn't do anything to harm me. He did it to you guys not me. But I think it is fair to say Monk is definitely a legend, same with Beer.

So all that work you did on the Saturday was just a normal saturday nights work for you. You spend your saturdays trying to get IWF back on track and try to sort the forums out, don't you? Monk tried to fuck with you mostly by hiding the forums so that you would spend your night pissing around on here rather than out with your friends. He did it to give you a headache & the quicker you realise that, the better. I don't understand why he's a legend when he practically destroyed the site. I agree with XBA on this one tbh. I said at the time that making MS admin is a terrible move.. WTF will be victims of his destruction next. It's almost like Reap knows he's dieing so he's employed Monk to tear that site apart.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I joined J's group because I forgot I was in a Legends group already. I've gotten a few group requests lately and totally forget what they all are. When I read a thread about J's legend group and saw mention of TIO's group, I remembered TIO's and silent left J's group.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

lol, sorry Mike, but this is such BS. You DID have a problem with Monk, and called him many names (not that names hurt Monk but usually name-calling indicates you have a problem with someone).

You can't deny that you were legit upset when you had to spend most of your day restoring the place, only to have him rejoin and delete people again, killing the work you just did all morning.

Not trying to start shit here but it's kinda lame when people try to deny things. You might not have issues with Monk at the moment but you didn't like him at that time. Please don't act as if you were cool with him and it's okay that he deleted a bunch of us and fucked up the forum because he had a 'legit' reason to be upset with you. You were pretty fucking pissed at him and never wanted him back here again.

I don't mind Monk being here again, as long as he isn't admin, but if you just allowed him back to please the masses, lolgay.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You mean Mr. "I am demoting MS from being Admin for trying to overthrow me, then silent ban him, only to bring him back make him Admin again where he attempted to destroy the entire forum because he took the internet too seriously only to ban him again for trying to do so then brought him back and made him legend"? Oh yeah like we can really have faith in his decision making.

I still have all my posts attatched to my account too. :D [/taunting]

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
So all that work you did on the Saturday was just a normal saturday nights work for you. You spend your saturdays trying to get IWF back on track and try to sort the forums out, don't you? Monk tried to fuck with you mostly by hiding the forums so that you would spend your night pissing around on here rather than out with your friends. He did it to give you a headache & the quicker you realise that, the better. I don't understand why he's a legend when he practically destroyed the site. I agree with XBA on this one tbh. I said at the time that making MS admin is a terrible move.. WTF will be victims of his destruction next. It's almost like Reap knows he's dieing so he's employed Monk to tear that site apart.

John why do you speak like you know what you are talking about? It did not happen on a Saturday first of all it was a week day. I didn't lose any real world time. I did what I could to rebuild what Monk destroyed with the time I had to spare like I always do. I work all the time and work on this site when it is convenient.