WWEF's Christmas 2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
HOW DID YOU FIND MY 2013 CHRISMAS PHOTO?!

I see all, I know all.. Here you are Christmas shopping, not exactly sure why you're buying an artificial tree.. kinda weird.

landscape-1480711495-beaver-christmas.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I see all, I know all.. Here you are Christmas shopping, not exactly sure why you're buying an artificial tree.. kinda weird.

landscape-1480711495-beaver-christmas.jpg

It's because Uncle Louie keeps chewing the real ones down...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for beavin' up the place :mad2:

True cat oppression right meow.

Very hissed off.

giphy.gif

tumblr_n4z8wgXNv61twd37to1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
All I want for Crimmis is a guy to crush this chick's heart so I can swoop on in. Need someone to watch Seinfeld with over the Holidays, too lonely rn.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I went to go do laundry at my mom's house the other day and she's already got a lot of our gifts set up around the tree and stuff.. I think I saw like at least 10 gifts there for me.. I'm 25 years old and asked for cash and basic clothes for Christmas I'm 100% sure there is more than just that under the tree for me.. I feel guilty when people get me all this stuff but I only have enough to spare like $15 on each of their gifts because I'm not rolling in dough.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I went to go do laundry at my mom's house the other day and she's already got a lot of our gifts set up around the tree and stuff.. I think I saw like at least 10 gifts there for me.. I'm 25 years old and asked for cash and basic clothes for Christmas I'm 100% sure there is more than just that under the tree for me.. I feel guilty when people get me all this stuff but I only have enough to spare like $15 on each of their gifts because I'm not rolling in dough.

I tried telling everyone I didn't want anything a few years ago and got yelled at. lol

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah, Christmas is sometimes a bit more about what is under the tree than the people around it...Wait, I'm complaining about it? I'M GETTING OLD! *sits and drinks a beer*

• Haha

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Going to best buy during the holidays is the absolute worst. Especially the gaming section, went with my sister to pick up a Xbone S for her boyfriend and between her yelling questions in my ear and a bunch of hot-ass people around me in a very small isle I was ready to drop dead. I miss when I was on the receiving end...adulthood sucks.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like the whole idea of exchanging gifts and everything but I'm just not in a position to be buying extended family members gifts.. My mother (& stepdad), Brother, Sister and niece and nephew are all who I want to shop for and who I want shopping for me.. Not whomever these other 3 or 4 people are that I have no idea and don't have gifts prepared.. hope they don't feel salty when they don't get a gift from me.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I like the whole idea of exchanging gifts and everything but I'm just not in a position to be buying extended family members gifts.. My mother (& stepdad), Brother, Sister and niece and nephew are all who I want to shop for and who I want shopping for me.. Not whomever these other 3 or 4 people are that I have no idea and don't have gifts prepared.. hope they don't feel salty when they don't get a gift from me.

I just shop for my mom, dad, both brothers, niece, aunt, cousins (her sons), my mom's one friend, and Mr crazy cat lady. Oh, and I get my cats gifts every year cause I am crazy. lol I have to do all this on a strict budget but 10 people + 2 cats isn't too bad. A good way around not having gifts for people is just having some kind of candy or food gift you can give to anyone. Just get the 3/4 people something like that.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I just shop for my mom, dad, both brothers, niece, aunt, cousins (her sons), my mom's one friend, and Mr crazy cat lady. Oh, and I get my cats gifts every year cause I am crazy. lol I have to do all this on a strict budget but 10 people + 2 cats isn't too bad. A good way around not having gifts for people is just having some kind of candy or food gift you can give to anyone. Just get the 3/4 people something like that.

Pretty much what I did last year.. I was on an extremely tight budget last year.. I bought 5 people out of the 8 I shopped for last year.. 3, $1 Scratch Off Lotto tickets a candy cane and a card. I mean it's the thought that counts and that was all I could really afford and I didn't want one person get a better gift than the other so I got almost everyone that except my IMMEDIATE family.