WWEF's Christmas 2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
The last time my parents shared a bed together or showed any sort of marital (Marriage is a lie parents force themselves into believing for the sake of unity and children) connection was on the early hour of Christmas Day 2008 (If the noises I could hear are what I thought they were)

So xmas is a nice/weird/kinda sad time of year for me. Above all, I love getting presents!!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
if my mother is going to give me a cat for Christmas then my god I will choke her to death

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The last time my parents shared a bed together or showed any sort of marital (Marriage is a lie parents force themselves into believing for the sake of unity and children) connection was on the early hour of Christmas Day 2008 (If the noises I could hear are what I thought they were)

So xmas is a nice/weird/kinda sad time of year for me. Above all, I love getting presents!!

Breh... I think that was Santa early Christmas day... :urm:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Did overhear a conversation about a giant sack being emptied out o_O
santas-coming.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Whelp, this thread went downhill fast. :pokerface: