WWEF's Christmas 2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
What is the weather going to be for everyone on Christmas Eve and Day?

We're getting rain... :grumpyxmas:

Rain on Saturday, sun on Xmas Day.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You will likely have similar weather to us then, I would imagine since I am just across the lake.

I'm not "across the lake" from ya. I ain't from Ontario. I'm farther east :p

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not "across the lake" from ya. I ain't from Ontario. I'm farther east :p

Well I know that, just saying Canada is across the lake. We tend to get the same weather as you guys in general cause it all comes down here... :mad2: :triggered: lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well I know that, just saying Canada is across the lake. We tend to get the same weather as you guys in general cause it all comes down here... :mad2: :triggered: lol

To be fair, Canada is pretty freaking big...

canada-map-795.jpg

Look at that map. You see that big place of Quebec? Even farther east than that. Then you'll find meh.

But this year, we are probably getting a white Christmas. Even with the rain.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, Canada is pretty freaking big...

canada-map-795.jpg

Look at that map. You see that big place of Quebec? Even farther east than that. Then you'll find meh.

But this year, we are probably getting a white Christmas. Even with the rain.

Notice the water (lakes), near the end there is Lake Erie...
It is like the drainage point for your weather into the US. LOL This is part of the reason New York gets hit so bad, it is even worse coming off the way end by Lake Ontario. :canada:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Notice the water (lakes), near the end there is Lake Erie...
It is like the drainage point for your weather into the US. LOL This is part of the reason New York gets hit so bad, it is even worse coming off the way end by Lake Ontario. :canada:

Lol, you haven't seen it here...Trust me...The way the jet stream is, all the storms exit through where we are.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Lol, you haven't seen it here...Trust me...The way the jet stream is, all the storms exit through where we are.

Oh I know you guys get a lot more snow then we do, I'm not complaining in a serious manner... I like the snow, I just hate the ice and we get that stupid warm shift of air that always melts the snow just enough to become death traps of ice by 9PM. I can go ice skating on my driveway right now.
:dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And you have to figure we are getting the very end of the storms where they taper off so it isn't as bad as your getting :haha:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Oh I know you guys get a lot more snow then we do, I'm not complaining in a serious manner... I like the snow, I just hate the ice and we get that stupid warm shift of air that always melts the snow just enough to become death traps of ice by 9PM. I can go ice skating on my driveway right now.
:dawg:

I remember when I was younger, all winter we'd play street hockey in snow storms and check each other into the snowbanks... Usually with me flying into them. The roads were sometimes so covered in ice we'd slip all over them or the goaltender could slide across the net like a real ice hockey goalie. We even had a massive game in the rain after Canada won the gold in Men's Ice Hockey at the 2010 Vancouver Games, holding massive Canadian flags and wearing jerseys of our fav teams over our rain jackets.

Yeah, I do live up to some Canadian stereotypes when I am not "living the gimmick."

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I remember when I was younger, all winter we'd play street hockey in snow storms and check each other into the snowbanks... Usually with me flying into them. The roads were sometimes so covered in ice we'd slip all over them or the goaltender could slide across the net like a real ice hockey goalie. We even had a massive game in the rain after Canada won the gold in Men's Ice Hockey at the 2010 Vancouver Games, holding massive Canadian flags and wearing jerseys of our fav teams over our rain jackets.

Yeah, I do live up to some Canadian stereotypes when I am not "living the gimmick."

I have never actually played street hockey with ice before but I have seen other kids do it. When I was younger, I enjoyed playing in the snow and making igloos more than anything. I would be out there for hours and my mom would have to yell at me to get me back in. I would have my dog out there with me too. I used to pray for snow days off school.

How many of those did you guys get? I would imagine twice as much as us haha

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I have never actually played street hockey with ice before but I have seen other kids do it. When I was younger, I enjoyed playing in the snow and making igloos more than anything. I would be out there for hours and my mom would have to yell at me to get me back in. I would have my dog out there with me too. I used to pray for snow days off school.

How many of those did you guys get? I would imagine twice as much as us haha

It was anywhere from just my brother and I, to like 10 people of people from our neighborhood and their parents. We did it summer, winter, whenever. But winter was always fun because of the checking.

Reactions: Solid Snake
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
So what does everyone drink around Christmas time? Apart from Eggnoggo of course.

I normally go for the Morgan spiced Rum and Coke. It's got a nice tinge to it that gets me in the festive mood.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I normally drink and enjoy Vanilla Coke but apparently they didn't have them for this year, at least not by me :okay:

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
I normally drink and enjoy Vanilla Coke but apparently they didn't have them for this year, at least not by me :okay:

Pretty sure I've never seen vanilla coke around (maybe I'm just blind or something). Is it similar to cream soda?