WWEF's Christmas 2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Nah just Coke with vanilla in it, like the Pepsi Vanilla but better cause Pepsi is meh.

Pepsi vanilla? I've never seen that either! All we got is standard, diet and cherry.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
rip cokerino.
tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
getting this lab puppy today. should be here when I get home later. time to put my training gloves on :p

Reactions: Solid Snake

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
So this is the wife and I first Christmas with our child. Born in September.

We were looking forward to Christmas. Spending time with family etc. But now it's shitty. Who would have known how difficult it would be to please everyone with a holiday schedule.
My mother is to blame mostly though. Which is hard for me having the wife upset with her.

My whole life (ok well 95% of it) we've celebrated on 3 days.
Xmas eve, Xmas day, boxing day.
Xmas eve was my family and papa (mom's dad)
Xmas day was family and grandparents (dads side)
Boxing day was family and nana (mom's mom)

Which was normal.
Before this year the wife and I would split up on Xmas day for dinner with our own families. No biggie. But now add the baby in the mix.

My mom feels like they're "chopped liver" because we're going to my wife's mom's house for Xmas dinner this year. She feels like at best we should alternate years... but my family already has the 2 surrounding days. We have a bigger family.
The wifes family is smaller and they only have ever had 1 dinner.

So now the mother-in-law feels that my mom doesn't like her and the wife is starting to resent my mom because of the way she's acting. And I'm just here like.... wtf.

I hate that my mom is being rather rude about it, to the point that it's bugging the mother in law. And my wife doesn't want me to tell my mom that.. but I feel like she should know what her attitude is doing to not only my wife's mom, but it's starting to affect our relationship at home. I just don't know how to do it without offending my mom.

Sorry for the rant I just needed to get that out.

Merry Christmas! Lol

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So this is the wife and I first christian with our child. Born in September.

We were looking forward to Christmas. Spending time with family etc. But now it's shitty. Who would have known how difficult it would be to please everyone with a holiday schedule.
My mother is to blame mostly though. Which is hard for me having the wife upset with her.

My whole life (ok well 95% of it) we've celebrated on 3 days.
Xmas eve, Xmas day, boxing day.
Xmas eve was my family and papa (mom's dad)
Xmas day was family and grandparents (dads side)
Boxing day was family and nana (mom's mom)

Which was normal.
Before this year the wife and I would split up on Xmas day for dinner with our own families. No biggie. But now add the baby in the mix.

My mom feels like they're "chopped liver" because we're going to my wife's mom's house for Xmas dinner this year. She feels like at best we should alternate years... but my family already has the 2 surrounding days. We have a bigger family.
The wifes family is smaller and they only have ever had 1 dinner.

So now the mother-in-law feels that my mom doesn't like her and the wife is starting to resent my mom because of the way she's acting. And I'm just here like.... wtf.

I hate that my mom is being rather rude about it, to the point that it's bugging the mother in law. And my wife doesn't want me to tell my mom that.. but I feel like she should know what her attitude is doing to not only my wife's mom, but it's starting to affect our relationship at home. I just don't know how to do it without offending my mom.

Sorry for the rant I just needed to get that out.

Merry Christmas! Lol

Congrats! :)

Are you two doing anything special for the baby? New traditions and what not?

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Congrats! :)

Are you two doing anything special for the baby? New traditions and what not?

No not really. We'll be doing Xmas morning at our house next year. Breakfast and what not before we go to visit family.
The hardest thing is just trying to figure all of this extra bullshit out because it's got to the point the wife doesn't even want to be around my mom because of how selfish she's being.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No not really. We'll be doing Xmas morning at our house next year. Breakfast and what not before we go to visit family.
The hardest thing is just trying to figure all of this extra bullshit out because it's got to the point the wife doesn't even want to be around my mom because of how selfish she's being.

Yeah that can be tricky. She will have to accept things and be nice or not be a part of your family's celebration (you, your wife, and the baby).

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It is the Eve of Christmas where I am, officially... Well, 45 minutes in. So begins a weekend of "family time" :pokerface:
Hope you all have a nice Christmas and enjoy your gifts... and if you don't get what you want, blame Roadie.