WWEforums BPL Discussion thread - 2014-2015 season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw this out here I paid £3.70 for this no joke. It filled the box but beer and no food all day = very hungry seabsy. That's a slice brah.

God damn that looks delicious. £3.70? Wow... mine was £4.99 for large but then 8.99 minimum spend...

Bacon Pepperoni and Sweetcorn? :mog:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
God damn that looks delicious. £3.70? Wow... mine was £4.99 for large but then 8.99 minimum spend...

Bacon Pepperoni and Sweetcorn? :mog:
Pepper kinda thing, it was 130czk just around the corner from the apartment I'm in. Currently I'm hiding from the rain and drinking sekt with a buddy. It's a pretty great holiday.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Pepper kinda thing, it was 130czk just around the corner from the apartment I'm in. Currently I'm hiding from the rain and drinking sekt with a buddy. It's a pretty great holiday.

Sounds fantastic :lol1:

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Stambouli has signed for Tottenham Hotspur. I don't know him at all, but that's probably because his former club is Montpellier. (I don't follow the Ligue 1) Good luck to him, even though I'm a Arsenal fan. (@Stopspot and @THG? fight me fags)

Reactions: THG?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Desperate times for Arsenal.
Good move for both parties though I reckon he'll play every week at least at arsenal

I'll be interested to see how man utd line up now with falcao coming in They need defenders still though

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Good move for both parties though I reckon he'll play every week at least at arsenal

I'll be interested to see how man utd line up now with falcao coming in They need defenders still though

Man U look like a school team nowadays you know when everyone is tryna impress the fit girls so you all play up front? Cos they all wanna see how well you can slot the ball in. Seriously though they can outscore a lot of people now that'll probably be the strategy. Also I'd rather Ozil as a false nine than Welbeck and his blind alleys shit.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Man U look like a school team nowadays you know when everyone is tryna impress the fit girls so you all play up front? Cos they all wanna see how well you can slot the ball in. Seriously though they can outscore a lot of people now that'll probably be the strategy. Also I'd rather Ozil as a false nine than Welbeck and his blind alleys shit.
Lol surely Welbeck is at least a better option than sanogo they should try podolski up front or joel Campbell he looked good at the world cup

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lol surely Welbeck is at least a better option than sanogo they should try podolski up front or joel Campbell he looked good at the world cup
Podolski only really works on the left of a 3 IMO. campbell could have been a wild card agreed. There are options but I suppose no one good would be willing to come in short term as Giroud has some dirt on Wenger or something.