WWEforums BPL Discussion thread - 2014-2015 season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

dd0d3677ff4c132a8e2eb86a252c3d70.png

:pity1:

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, it's pretty clear who the man to beat in the fantasy league is

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Chelsea vs. West Brom in 8 days.

West Brom is having another game on the 29th, not sure exactly. Haven't watched a game in ages.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wow, never really checked this thread out till now.

Will try and be active here. Huge fan of the BPL.

So far, Chelsea's in the lead with 52 points, Manchester City is close with 47 points, and my precious Manchester United is 4th with 40 points.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yep, as a Chelsea fan, we're most likely going to win the league if not the Capital One Cup. We're winning something this season, and while COC is likely (why the hell is that the acronym, damn it?), BPL is a possibility considering we're first and have arguably the best squad in the league. We can't afford any more slip-ups though, as City are breathing down our backs. In fact, Lampard made a lot of the difference and without him, assuming nobody else stepped up to provide the vital goals, we'd probably have a larger lead. Hopefully Jose Mourinho can sort out our squad, whether guys like Schurrle and Salah are leaving (hopefully not) and we can push on.

Is there an FA Cup thread or is it all posted in here?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bloody Manchester United couldn't beat West Ham. But, I guess a draw is better than nothing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
2 straight PL wins for Spurs and 6th in the rankings.
All in all besides the Capital one cup final this was a good week.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good for Spurs, always liked this team, especially when Bale was there.

But anyways, it's interesting that teams placed at #3 (Arsenal), #4 (Man. United), #5 (Liverpool) and #6 (Spurs) can go to a higher/lower position in a heartbeat. The points difference is really small.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If Spurs had a Bale-like world class winger (Lamela could be that guy, still) and another top striker (Soldado needs to step it up), they could easily be up there in Top 4.

Oh, and Chelsea has a big point gap at the top of the table with a game in hand.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If Spurs had a Bale-like world class winger (Lamela could be that guy, still) and another top striker (Soldado needs to step it up), they could easily be up there in Top 4.

Oh, and Chelsea has a big point gap at the top of the table with a game in hand.

That one game in hand is against Leicester, I believe. So if they manage to somehow jeopardize that advantage they've got right now, they'll make up for it by destroying L.City.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

I think harry kane fits that top class goalscorer