WWEforums BPL Discussion thread - 2014-2015 season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think harry kane fits that top class goalscorer
He is the third best scorer this season in the entire BPL. And if he keeps it up then who knows where the limit is for him. A secondary big scorer would be great but Chadli seems to be stepping up for that slowly

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So freakin' glad Man. United defeated Liverpool today.

This was a sweet goal by Mata!

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I miss Mata doing that for Chelsea.

United have an attacking gem. (If only Van Gaal knew what CB was)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Kane is the new top scorer (for now). All is good.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
There seems to be no International football thread but last night for England, Kane scored (again) after just a few seconds on the pitch. Like, holy shit, the guy just seems to walk around and suddenly the ball is with him and he'll score. IMO, he's why a lot of fans are starting to get excited and Wembley sold out last night, can't think of any other reason seeing as how after the World Cup, there were like only 30-50 thousand people there but now, despite a similar squad, they're selling out. Italy soon, and I think Hodgson will have to give Kane, Mason, Delph and Clyne some more minutes against tougher opponents, because they can only improve so much playing against the teams in England's group such as Lithuania (no disrespect).

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So far, so good!

Man. United 2 - 1 Man. City

Let's finish them off in the 2nd half, lads!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Aaand, the better team's won. Man, I'm so glad City got demolished in the 2nd half! Excellent job, lads!