WWEforums BPL Discussion thread - 2014-2015 season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That United vs Burnley game was one of the most uninspiring United games I have seen
Yeah I've read that they looked pretty terrible. Van Gaal is in a weird situation where he isn't sackable yet but could be pretty quickly I mean how long can UTD go on this kind of streak?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Didn't Van Gaal start on a 9 match losing streak at Munich or something?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
My first weekend of actually watching matches live on TV :p So Chelsea had a thriller, thought the attack is great but our defence had a very weird/bad day and we went from best defence 2k14 to spurs-level of wut. Still, early in the season and I expect for us to really get that team going for trophies again.

And wow, Spurs. Had lots of possession vs Liverpool but ultimately, poor defending and static attacking cost them dearly. Oh, and a penalty that was very soft on Dier and one that wasn't given for a much clearer tug on Adebayor's shirt. But still, Spurs need to sort out the defence (expect for Walker's return to help them greatly, along with Fazio to hopefully be good instead of Kaboul, Dier to move to CB maybe and the LB situation to be resolved by Davies overtaking Rose who has disappointed me) and the attack still needs work. It seems as if they very rarely make runs, and even so they just don't look lively when doing so. Only real chance was Chadli's shot which was straight at Mignolet.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Not too happy with the results today against pool. But overall it was a good game week for Spurs. Fazio will surely strengthen the defense.

Here's the forum fantasy league ranking so far:
aiHdTI5.png

@mh0707 with the comfortable lead.

Gonna make some changes in my squad going into next weekend.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
True. Not keeping up with the weeks.

That also means no Bundesliga next weekend. FUCK

Yup...

England v Norway friendly currently only has 20k tickets sold... and we miss a week of football for that shit... :tough:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Kagawa is gone from Man U. Back to Dortmund

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
We get to see the future of England like Danny Rose and Jack Colback star against Norway... fuck... I mean, I'm not sure about Colback, he could surprise me, but really, the future of England is shit right now. We all know we'll be shit until the players step up, and how someone like Patrick Bamford (scoring goals for fun in the Championship on loan from Chelsea, we actually think he could be in our first team soon) wasn't even selected for the England U-21s is beyond me. They keep picking the overhyped guys - heck, Gary Hooper was scoring 20 goals a season for Celtic and I don't even think he got one single England start.

Also, Chelsea have now signed Loic Remy... pretty good "swap" I guess. We now have Remy instead of Torres, so our attack is just insane.