WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@The Wolf Priestess you should run, you seem like a popular forum member

Plus we need more female representation if politics

Oh no I didn't mean like that. I meant an actual political journalist doing investigative journalism and shiz
Thanks Base.... But I will have think about it. As far as confrontation goes... I try to avoid arguments the best I can. I hate confrontations...

Reactions: bullyballmm

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Which is exactly why he will hold that position in my cabinet once I've won.

@The Reagmaster stick with the one that's always stuck with you. I'll always give you my honest opinion but always have an open ear as well..

I understand you're hoping that @Jeffry Fucking Mason will made stupid decisions in picking his VP and after he and his VP are impeached the job of president will fall to you.. but do you really want to have to clean up all the damage left in his wake?

Come back home, brother. I love you and I miss you.
Reag would never leave me. He remembers the JBL and Cole show. X-C-Dub baybee

I want @Jeffry Fucking Mason to be @Beavie 's VP (and therefore eventually Deputy PM when the name change occurs) because we all know Veeps don't do anything, so it doesn't matter if Jeffry is drunk all the time ?
Pfft. Like Beavs and I would ever coexist and be in charge of something...

Beavie as President and Kevin as Vice or vice versa is the perfect combo.
Impossible, cuz Versa is gonna be my VP.

Who is going to sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" in a sexy voice on the eventual President's birthday?
lissa and Kasumi are gonna do it together if they ever grace us loosers with their presence again

• Haha

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
ote for Just Kevin if you want intelligence, decisiveness, and sound decision making.
And $50 via paypal right Kev?

?

Personally I think this entire "situation"
is pointless. Being a President of anything
just paints a giant target across your back
for people to stick daggers in...

And no matter who wins...they will likely
fuck it up & become a laughing stock
anyway.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
And $50 via paypal right Kev?

?

Personally I think this entire "situation"
is pointless. Being a President of anything
just paints a giant target across your back
for people to stick daggers in...

And no matter who wins...they will likely
fuck it up & become a laughing stock
anyway.
1. I don't fuck things up
2. I'll paint the target myself. All challengers welcome, all the time
3. How dare you consider voting for Kevin!

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well.... I do gotta admit, @Just Kevin is intelligent, Smart, and can be Funny when he wants to be. He's a Great WWEF Friend. He's been here the longest and I think it's about time he deserves at least Some Kind of recognition.
@Jeffry Fucking Mason as long as u slow down on that drinking of yours, I think U would be a good candidate. My these are some difficult Choices to make. I for one will humbly step down from this. Sure I am Very caring towards all of you. And I love you all, Some of ya'll have supported me in my time here and I only wish there was some way I could return my gratuity towards ya'll. I'm not in any kind of position To be a President.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wolf is campaigning for Kevin now lol

@Beavie when you win turn this into a Washminster parliamentary system by creating seats. Have full preferential voting election for seats that determine who is PM. And have a WWEF Constitution that has some sort of referendum mechanism built into it. For the first one alternative models could be presented to the users and they vote for the best one (if there is more than 2 models make it a preferential plebiscite)

Damn I am getting into this far too much now

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Wolf is campaigning for Kevin now lol

@Beavie when you win turn this into a Washminster parliamentary system by creating seats. Have full preferential voting election for seats that determine who is PM. And have a WWEF Constitution that has some sort of referendum mechanism built into it. For the first one alternative models could be presented to the users and they vote for the best one (if there is more than 2 models make it a preferential plebiscite)

Damn I am getting into this far too much now

I will take some inspiration from the Canadian Constitution which has a fairly recent update in the charter of rights and freedoms which was instituted in 1982 under Pierre Elliot Trudeau. It is far more updated, and mechanisms in place for reworking it that are reasonable.

However I will not include the "not withstanding clause" as it allows a law to by-pass certain sections of the Charter for a period of five years as it can be abused, as we saw with Ontario Primier Doug Ford who used it to literally redraw a municipal election's districts and remove seats in the middle of an election. As well, even Pierre himself admitted he regreted putting it in.

This administration will respect the rights of forum member.

• Love

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
THIS JUST IN!

WWEF Presidential Candidate @Beavie was caught by paparazzi on Friday night in a candid photo after leaving a bar with a hooker after a drunken bar fight... the authorities say they found 2 kilos of sawdust on him.

screen_shot_2017-07-25_at_4.44.17_pm_p3237833.jpg

Do we really want this to be our president!?

Vote for Just Kevin!

#JUSTVOTE2020

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
THIS JUST IN!

WWEF Presidential Candidate @Beavie was caught by paparazzi on Friday night in a candid photo after leaving a bar with a hooker after a drunken bar fight... the authorities say they found 2 kilos of sawdust on him.

screen_shot_2017-07-25_at_4.44.17_pm_p3237833.jpg

Do we really want this to be our president!?

Vote for Just Kevin!

#JUSTVOTE2020

Friday night? You mean the night I was in bed at 9pm ast because I got up the next day early at 7am ast?

I believe I am framed and that is clearly my poor cousin Bucky who has been dealing with his demons recently. However, we checked him into rehab Monday and we hope he can get back on his two paws.

I am disapointed my political neighbour is resorting to such mud slinging defamatory tactics.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Friday night? You mean the night I was in bed at 9pm ast because I got up the next day early at 7am ast?

I believe I am framed and that is clearly my poor cousin Bucky who has been dealing with his demons recently. However, we checked him into rehab Monday and we hope he can get back on his two paws.

I am disappointed my political neighbour is resorting to such mud slinging defamatory tactics.

I was just sharing the news.. and unfortunately I was wrong.. thus proving I'm not perfect.

I wish your cousin, Bucky, well and hope for a quick recovery.

Now... none of this should distract from the fact that you are still not the candidate we need.

My first promise as president of WWEF is to give all current members with 2,000 or more posts a complimentary Legend membership and with this membership comes a great healthcare package with a $10 copay on all doctor and hospital visits and 70% coverage of medical bills.. along with that will be a prescription plan with a $5 or less copay and 90% coverage on all prescribed medications.. no exceptions.

I will also draft a bill which will institute a payment plan to every Legend member.. this plan will include $250 per month toward housing expenditures and $150 per month towards food expenditures. This will be on a limited basis of 1 year.. but could be longer based on income.

Also, all people regardless of forum status, race, religion, sexual preference, political ideology, gender identity, or age will be eligible for all positions in the hierarchy of WWEF government. Elections will be based on peer votes and will not be decided by myself nor anyone in my cabinet.

If you like what you've read here.. please vote for Just Kevin!

#JUSTVOTE2020

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Also, all people regardless of forum status, race, religion, sexual preference, political ideology, gender identity, or age will be eligible for all positions in the hierarchy of WWEF government. Elections will be based on peer votes and will not be decided by myself nor anyone in my cabinet.

So, you are re-affirming that this is an election despite the fact that earlier on you were wishing to decide the President with a violent solution instead of an election?

Also, I have to agree and have opened that for myself and my positions in government. Different perspectives are welcome. However, I will exclude Nazis from the cabinet as there is a reason we all wanted to fight them in World War II and my Great Grandfather did not take a bullet in order for our forum to be corrupted by Nazism.

My first promise as president of WWEF is to give all current members with 2,000 or more posts a complimentary Legend membership and with this membership comes a great healthcare package with a $10 copay on all doctor and hospital visits and 70% coverage of medical bills.. along with that will be a prescription plan with a $5 or less copay and 90% coverage on all prescribed medications.. no exceptions.

So, you are making healthcare a premium only for legends? It is of the Psyduck Party that we believe medical bills should not be a headache for the people. As each person has a right to life, we will provide healthcare coverage regardless of Legend status or non-Legend. Provided you are an active member of the community, your hospital visits and doctor coverage will be covered with partial-coverage for dental, prescription, and creating access to mental health services. Exact percentages are not available, but my mathematician Mr Stiener is working it out.

I will also draft a bill which will institute a payment plan to every Legend member.. this plan will include $250 per month toward housing expenditures and $150 per month towards food expenditures. This will be on a limited basis of 1 year.. but could be longer based on income.

Again, only the legends and not those who are less fortunate and are in real need? Kevin, do you not care for the active forum member who works modestly without the need of a Legend Status? And the 2,000 post complimentary Legend membership may create problems without the proper channels to ensure post quality. I allow people of all backgrounds, but we do not wish to create a repeat of what happened with Kasumi, Lissa, or the one person who called everyone *ncels and such? That is why I will not build a wall, but instead create the needed procedure to allow entry, but keep a peace of mind.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Beavie's and Kevin's "debate" is more entertaining than real ones.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Beavie's and Kevin's "debate" is more entertaining than real ones.

Because:
We can joke but still respect each other
We aren't cutting each other off trying to bicker like children
We are not conditioned to see the other party/person as an enemy.

Reactions: Grievous 3D