WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is actually a better debate than the REAL Presidential Debates. I make about 1000 a month and My Job Plus United health Care covers all my health benefits and what not.
Hmm... Wow, Beavie and Kev are both great. Tough decisions. ?

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Wolf is campaigning for Kevin now lol

@Beavie when you win turn this into a Washminster parliamentary system by creating seats. Have full preferential voting election for seats that determine who is PM. And have a WWEF Constitution that has some sort of referendum mechanism built into it. For the first one alternative models could be presented to the users and they vote for the best one (if there is more than 2 models make it a preferential plebiscite)

Damn I am getting into this far too much now
Whoa now, calm down over there Fox News! Wolf gave her support to both Kevin and myself.

Though id be willing to possibly throw Beavs a vote if I was presented with an alternative model of my own. Such as this one:

fc86c26d8690ea634ae1463fdceabfbe.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Whoa now, calm down over there Fox News! Wolf gave her support to both Kevin and myself.

Though id be willing to possibly throw Beavs a vote if I was presented with an alternative model of my own. Such as this one:

fc86c26d8690ea634ae1463fdceabfbe.jpg

You may have your own personal alternative model.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well rule number 1 is to never trust a politician, so hopefully you can produce results from your research before the election. Otherwise my vote will be going to @Wrestling News

Professor Steiner is on the case. I can trust him. After all, he comes from a highly educated University.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I was just sharing the news.. and unfortunately I was wrong.. thus proving I'm not perfect.

I wish your cousin, Bucky, well and hope for a quick recovery.

Now... none of this should distract from the fact that you are still not the candidate we need.

My first promise as president of WWEF is to give all current members with 2,000 or more posts a complimentary Legend membership and with this membership comes a great healthcare package with a $10 copay on all doctor and hospital visits and 70% coverage of medical bills.. along with that will be a prescription plan with a $5 or less copay and 90% coverage on all prescribed medications.. no exceptions.

I will also draft a bill which will institute a payment plan to every Legend member.. this plan will include $250 per month toward housing expenditures and $150 per month towards food expenditures. This will be on a limited basis of 1 year.. but could be longer based on income.

Also, all people regardless of forum status, race, religion, sexual preference, political ideology, gender identity, or age will be eligible for all positions in the hierarchy of WWEF government. Elections will be based on peer votes and will not be decided by myself nor anyone in my cabine t

If you like what you've read here.. please vote for Just Kevin!

#JUSTVOTE2020
So you're just giving up stuff for free? That can't be financially reliable. For a person who is supposed to be convincing me to join your side, you ain't convincing me well.
[automerge]1569007822[/automerge]
So you're just giving up stuff for free? That can't be financially reliable. For a person who is supposed to be convincing me to join your side, you ain't convincing me well.
furthermore, not only are you limiting a valuable income to the forum, you are also advertising spam posting because why would anyone pay for legend when they can just spam post and get the same reward? And before you say anything about anyone go to that much effort to do 2,000 shit posts. You can look at people you have already mentioned in the thread, Lissa had over 3,000 posts and Kasumi was only at 1,500 posts so he wasn't far off either. Did Just Kevin just suggest giving Legend Membership to Lissa? Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen I believe he did. Don't vote for Lissa supporters, vote for Jeffry freaking Mason.

So that's what's it like to get political.....huh.

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Remember kids: A vote for Beavie is a vote for alien tiddies.

You know what you want

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D