WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
(And I have more posts than Kevin)

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Beavie as a PolSci student, what is your view re: American users on here maybe missing out on voting in their actual election when this election is held?

Because (inb4 being scolded for telling others what to do) I think people should vote whenever they have the opportunity to. I don't care if you vote for Trump, whoever the Dem candidate is, a third party candidate, a write-in like Harambe. At least you voted. It's one day of the year, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who you want to vote for.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Beavie as a PolSci student, what is your view re: American users on here maybe missing out on voting in their actual election when this election is held?

Because (inb4 being scolded for telling others what to do) I think people should vote whenever they have the opportunity to. I don't care if you vote for Trump, whoever the Dem candidate is, a third party candidate, a write-in like Harambe. At least you voted. It's one day of the year, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who you want to vote for.

Simple, we hold it on another day, and use online, and make sure the security is strong enough to avoid foreign interference.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
That's the female side of you lol

If you are trying to imply that Beavie only got more interactions because thirsty users think he is a she, then you must be ignorant to the people on here being thirstry for you

:reigns6:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If you are trying to imply that Beavie only got more interactions because thirsty users think he is a she, then you must be ignorant to the people on here being thirstry for you

:reigns6:
That sounds may more creepy than it should be...

Reactions: bullyballmm

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
This is the campaign thread and I was the last person to post in it until today. It seems that while everyone else was actually here, not doing anything to make this place awesome again, I took a break to better myself FOR THE PEOPLE and returned even awesomer than I was before, got called a god by political opponent Kevin, and then brought this thread back from its grave where the rest of you unfortunately let it stay during my absence.

And let's be real, Reag. Do you REALLY want to be blamed for even more than you are now? When I am elected, not only will you still get to have a cushy, well respected title of Head of Transportation, but I vow to pardon all of your past, starting by spreading a NEW hashtag: #UnblameReag Pretty great ey? People will forget all about that silly old hashtag that didn't make any sense to begin with
.....Give me Secretary of State and I'm in.